Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
All the best deals happen on the West Coast.

Nice find

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All the best deals happen on the West Coast.

Nice find
I think it was between $60-$80 shipping when I sent my PC coils/spacers to one of the East Coast members... I'll do the leg work if you really must need them, and they are still available... cost + actual shipping + $20 for my gas and time... ;) otherwise I was actually thinking about getting them so I could have them in case I have to send off my SAW's to have rebuilt in the future...

·
Registered
984 Posts
I think it was between $60-$80 shipping when I sent my PC coils/spacers to one of the East Coast members... I'll do the leg work if you really must need them, and they are still available... cost + actual shipping + $20 for my gas and time... ;) otherwise I was actually thinking about getting them so I could have them in case I have to send off my SAW's to have rebuilt in the future...
This is why I love TT (even though it has become rarer), members go out of their way to hook someone else up.

Thanks for the offer, I really do appreciate it, but I'd have to hunt down the rest of the kit (which I think I'm going to go the spindle route soon).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts