Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what was just a thought a long time ago has finally become a reality...the PD45 is now for sale first 10 customers get it at a deep discount from what we will sell for later price as plug and play will be 1500 Plus LS 90mm will be included in first 10, after that it will be an option.
Everything needed to make it function will be included. You will have to have Uprev, and get it Uprev tuned to make it function properly. Designated Uprev Tuner will be OWP and we have the best tuner and he has been involved with this project from the beginning. You can use different tuner, but we will not guarantee that outcome.
If you have Uprev and have purchased it directly from them. It will only cost you for a tune. If you purchased from someone else. And your tune is locked. It will cost you more for a unlocked Based tune.
Even if you have unlocked based tune. A lot more is involved tuning from Base tune. Then modifying existing tune so cost will be higher. Tuning and tuning pricing can be discussed directly with Randy. it hasn't been tested yet but the concept has been proven, dual runners, low and high rpm, once it is proven to produce great gains between 3 of us that are testing it price will go up.

price is 1500 shipped plug and play

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
Projected power increases for stock truck? Cajun Stage 2 Trucks? Also, how much more does it weigh over the factory IM, since the factory one is plastic and this is aluminum? Heat soak be a factor? Then again, one of these thermal-coated would be *****'n, not to mention the option of custom colors. How rough is the inside casting? Extrude Honing (if anybody still does that) may help as well. Thank you for bringing this out to market for the Titan community!:big_grin:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
testing will be done on different modded trucks, mine being the most modified, Walters truck being the next most modified peter has a modded pathfinder stock cam, Derek's fairly stock with exhaust and headers, marks truck also with headers exhaust uprev, bugs will be worked out, testing on heat after runs will be done to see if there is any problems, which these are run on infinity vehicles, fx45 and the m45 so if it wasn't a good idea I'm sure it never would have been produced to start, if u look at a Dyno graph from one of these vehicles u can see how it keeps building power through the Rpms with the dual butterflies. Hopefully have a base on it by end of April or so, I'm deployed so I won't have a chance to test till June or July when I come home for leave.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I'm looking forward to numbers. If it's better than others, then I'm sure you can justify the price increase.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Another bump!

·
Registered
62 Posts
third bump??

·
Registered
62 Posts
dear I have a question. are you shipping worldwide??

I've been waiting for this since you ask me to wait for it months back ago......

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Fourth bump

·
Registered
112 Posts
Reactions: 2009blackbeast

·
Registered
62 Posts
fifth bump after no more bump lol.

we have to know which best in all basis for us. am sure all of tryin to do what best for our self's and others, and we are sharing a lot of knowledge in this community by self motivation that's for sure.

thank you....

·
Registered
112 Posts
fifth bump after no more bump lol.

we have to know which best in all basis for us. am sure all of tryin to do what best for our self's and others, and we are sharing a lot of knowledge in this community by self motivation that's for sure.

thank you....
Who, Where, What, When, Why?

Reactions: 2009blackbeast

·
Registered
62 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts