Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock 2wd 2004 titan, and was looking into getting a performance chip; but i have no clue in what to buy. Any suggestions in what to buy, and what would that chip do for my titan ?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
There are no "chips" for the Titan, only tuners.
From best to OK, and price, basically:
UpRev
Bullydog GT and Superchips Cortex
Bullydog Power Pup and Hypertech Max Energy

·
Registered
544 Posts
bullydog website says no on 04's, they are available starting in 05

superchips flashpaq ( about $330 ) / cortex ( $380 ) or uprev ( $500 for osiris standard )

·
Registered
2,604 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
what about the 2008 nissan titans.???? superchip or hypertech?? i looked them both up its about $319 and from what i understand you can change from performance to better milaege to towing etc etc. so does these chips actually wrk for my truck.

let me know if there is something better. thx:bangit:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
what about the 2008 nissan titans.???? superchip or hypertech?? i looked them both up its about $319 and from what i understand you can change from performance to better milaege to towing etc etc. so does these chips actually wrk for my truck.

let me know if there is something better. thx:bangit:
With an 08 you have Bullydog, Superchips, Hypertech, and the BEST being Uprev. The first 3 are handheld programmers, Uprev is custom tuning software. Do a little research on here for the details.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Alight thank you where on here don u research these? Im new to this forum stuff haha.
Use the search function up top or google sh|t like "titan uprev" or "titan programmer" etc.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have the the Superchip flashpaq, search around for the best price. I am extremely happy with the performance of the Superchip. Although Uprev is much better there is also the cost diff. I have an 04 CC 2 wheel drive T and the Superchip have been more than helpful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts