Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the Titan back to stock to trade it in, lots of parts for sale:

Total Chaos Uniball Upper A-Arms. Used approximately one year, all hardware included. Includes new urethane bushings, uniballs are tight and in great shape. Also comes with limiting straps. $400 obo

Total Chaos Lowering Shackles: drops the truck about one inch in the rear, perfect upgrade with 1.5" deaver leaf pack, much stronger than stock shackles. Painted with clear sealer when installed, look great. $100 obo

Radflo 2.5" Rear Reservior Shocks. Not to be confused with 2.0 shock upgrade, these 2.5" shocks were valved specifically for PRG Greg. Special misalignment shims make these work with stock shock bolts in the stock mounting locations. I used these with the 1.5" Deaver leaf pack, should work with the 2.5" kit as well. $500 obo

Parts are located in Orange, CA. Can deliver between Paso Robles and San Diego for the price of fuel. PM to make offer or contact for phone number, or email [email protected].

Thank you,
Jordan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
You got pm.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP. Lots of interest, nothing collected.

Make an offer! This stuff is taking up room in my kitchen.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
man i would come buy the shackles and radflos from you tomorrow if i hadn't just put dr's and radflo fronts on my truck a week ago......anyway here's a free bump for stuff i want to buy but can't....good luck with the sales, i'm sure the stuff will go quick

btw, what are you trading the titan in for??

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It won't earn me any fans here but I went bigger- got a fantastic deal on a new Dodge diesel.

Send me a PM, maybe we can work something out. This stuff would go great with your front setup.

·
Registered
8 Posts
ThingOw181 said:
It won't earn me any fans here but I went bigger- got a fantastic deal on a new Dodge diesel.

Send me a PM, maybe we can work something out. This stuff would go great with your front setup.

There is a reason as to why you got a great deal. :)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I'd trade my titan in for a great deal diesel if I had one locally to do so ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh I know- the truck is going to fall apart around the cummins. I'll tell you though, the new 6.7 feels like it would run circles around the Titan. I loved the Nissan, just wanted a diesel and had a good opportunity that I could not pass up.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
ThingOw181 said:
Oh I know- the truck is going to fall apart around the cummins. I'll tell you though, the new 6.7 feels like it would run circles around the Titan. I loved the Nissan, just wanted a diesel and had a good opportunity that I could not pass up.

PM sent.

What is the HP/TQ for the 6.7? Congrats on the new ride. Diesels are great.:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
350 HP and 650 FT/LBS. Nothing wrong with that!

Thank you for the interest everyone, however the parts are all now SOLD, picked up tonight.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
ThingOw181 said:
350 HP and 650 FT/LBS. Nothing wrong with that!

Thank you for the interest everyone, however the parts are all now SOLD, picked up tonight.

Thanks!
lol, that's good for me cause i was trying to figure out how i could get something together to buy the shackles and radflos from you....now i don't have to think about it anymore....:smoke:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts