Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to all the guys who were helping me with the advice in my Crappy Body Shop Thread. These are some pics of the fenders and bedsides I had installed, these are at night but ill get some day shot as soon as I can wash it.
Again sorry for the crappy pix but subscribe and ill put better ones up. Criticism is welcome:)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Nice man. I'm not a huge fan of their front fender design but it looks pretty good. What are your plans for the truck?

·
Registered
949 Posts
those vented fenders look funny on a truck, they look more like what you'd see on a m3 or civic but its your truck and if you like it thats all that matters.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice man. I'm not a huge fan of their front fender design but it looks pretty good. What are your plans for the truck?
Plans for the truck, well I have all the parts ready for the Fabtech to go on if the weather breaks by this weekend. Fabtech 6" up front plus 2" spacer= 8" up front and 6" blocks out back, so its gonna be f'ing big, then as soon as my other set of wheels get PC's we'll be on 42's. Also awaiting the 4.56 gears to come in, apparently they are on backorder.

Cant say I like their new front fenders.. I have the older ones and really like them. I want to see some better pics of that rear glass.
I'll get some better pics once i can get it washed and get a chance to actually take pictures when the suns out, being a recruiter i dont usually get home while the sun is still up.

He's obviously hasn't seen very many off road trucks. Being from Georgia I guess he wouldn't.
I havent seen many off road trucks? Just curious as to who you were talking about...

Additionally I am fairly confident I am the first guy on the east coat, well at least the northeast that has done the glasswork on their truck. Correct me if i am wrong please. But I personally like the way they look.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
I havent seen many off road trucks? Just curious as to who you were talking about...

Additionally I am fairly confident I am the first guy on the east coat, well at least the northeast that has done the glasswork on their truck. Correct me if i am wrong please. But I personally like the way they look.
Lots of race trucks have fins in the glass for ventilation.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Nevermind, its going to look good with the suspension. Post pics before you put the big as$ tires

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the comments guys, I am working on trying to wash it, but it just doesnt seem worth it with all the road salt right now. I just keep spraying it off and it keeps coming back, as far as the bulged bedsides, i wanted something that isnt usually seen on a truck up here in PA, like i said in a different thread, im fairly certain i have the only glass on the east coast. Definitely can't lose my truck next to another one now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts