Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all you philly fans out there back to back world series? need closer i think madson should pitch 8 and 9.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
How is this related to titans? This should be in the off topic section. OMG, I just saw how many posts you have too for JUST joining!! You're a post whore!

·
Registered
152 Posts
We still have me and women dying in the "sandbox", terrorists in court, and an economy in the crapper and you're worried about a game???? No wonder our country is in such trouble!!!!!! GO AWAY

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We still have men and women dying in the "sandbox", terrorists in court, and an economy in the crapper and you're worried about your truck ? you are yelling at me but you are just as bad because like you said all them things but you are woried about a truck

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
o and just to let you know there has been tons of post about the phillies and baseball and sports let alone so don't just give me crap for posting something give everyone crap about it not just one person. ps none will agree with you on here because you are all posting stuff about trucks.

·
Registered
222 Posts
this thread sucks. Go Cardinals!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Yeah but at least the other people have enough sense to post them somewhere else other than the general titan thread! This is an off topic post, post it there. There's a reason why their are different sections on this forum, try and use them.

·
Registered
222 Posts
wow have they even been to the play offs in the last 2 years?
Nope, missed the last 2 years.....but I can count several playoffs where the Phillies were non existent while the Cardinals played. Oh yeah, St. Louis has the 2nd most world series titles of all time. Just some food for thought.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts