Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently got a ticket in the mail for speeding.... I was going 51 in a 40 and wanted to know what I could do to to beat this ticket..... I've heard many things about this issue from ignoring the ticket to taking it to court to just paying the ticket.... Give me your opinions, Thanks.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
You got caught, pay it and don't speed again.

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
ease up on him fella's, its hard not to speed in the T

·
Premium Member
46,447 Posts
I got one a few years ago in DC, i just paid it, the $50 wasnt worth the hassle of it. They dont make it easy to fight.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Friends husband got one, didn't pay it... ending up issuing a warrent! He got pulled over 9 months later and got arrested, spent the night in jail!! Crazy ****.

·
Registered
110 Posts
In AZ the courts are required to serve the ticket in person. Not, just through the mail. If you can avoid (don't answer the door) the process server when he or she comes to your house a couple times to serve you. You don't have to pay.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Here you can also go to a website that shows when your going to get served. My dumb sister has gotten 6 tickets never paid one without any problems.

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
I would pay it also! I would be the last person probably to ridicule someone about this, but i had to find out the hard way...& let me tell you speeding in the city ain't worth it!

·
Premium Member
58,765 Posts
How much is the ticket?

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
I had 2 red light camera tickets in MD, I never paid for one of them

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
i wouldnt even worry about fighting it unless you were going way faster. its not worth the trouble. the only ticket ive ever fought was when i got pulled for 65 in a 30:bangit:. just pay it and forget about it

·
Premium Member
58,765 Posts
i wouldnt even worry about fighting it unless you were going way faster. its not worth the trouble. the only ticket ive ever fought was when i got pulled for 65 in a 30:bangit:. just pay it and forget about it
Is your grill photoshoped?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
They ran an article in the St. Pete Times yesterday about people covering their license plates while going through toll booths. It showed the actual red light camera pic's. One guy on a motorcycle covered his plate with his feet, another dangled out of the trunk putting his hand over the plate... Funny stuff! The toll is only $1. :)

·
Premium Member
58,765 Posts
No it's made by a company called k2motors. They also come in chrome
Thank you for the info. I wasn't sure if you could buy a grill like that or you were good with PS.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Thank you for the info. I wasn't sure if you could buy a grill like that or you were good with PS.
haha never used photoshop. ebay has them for $80 to $90 sometimes and they fit great

1 - 20 of 20 Posts