1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
sweet pics!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Yea great meet. This is the first time that we have this many Titans show up. I think if we combined the last two years we had more Titans this year still lol. Well looking forward for the next one.

·
Registered
168 Posts
One day I am gonna make the $500 in gas trip down there! very cool thanks for the pics! Appears Debadging is IN.

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Nice pics, great meet guys.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Just woke up from my nap. Awesome turn out. Congrats to all the winners of the raffle!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
i counted 34. it was a sick turnout. i have a shiet load of pics. ill upload after a couple more beers lol.

Reactions: LAZIEGUY247

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Did the second place winner of the raffle get their vinyl wraps for the interior? I don't remember passing it out.
Winners please post your winnings. Next meet's raffle rules will be revised and better planned. I definitely will not use a corona box for the draw box.

1) Cluster/Window/Climate Mod & Fontana Nissan Nismo T-- SoCal Beast
2) External Hard Drive & Fontana Nissan Nismo T-- White Fearless
3) Bottle Jacks & Fontana Nismo Nissan T -- Gabby
4) Nismo Visor -- CBURNS
5) Bag of Chips and Car Wash in a Bottle -- RobKar

I know I don't have this correct, I know that I'm missing ProArmWrestler and the placement of prizes aren't right either. Can you guys correct this for me.

Reactions: giimmelub

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Looks good, I wish AZ could get there act together.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Looks like you guys had a blast! Any idea of when the next big meet will be?

If it's a good weekend I wouldn't mind coming from AZ.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Yo Jason, those pics are naaaasty!!!! I love those panoramic shots, good work bro! I hope we double that turnout in our Old Town meet over here on the East Coast in March!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
posting pics in a few minutes....

1 - 20 of 148 Posts