Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I heard a few peeps were interested in Paintball, during the day and stuff on the weekends seemed to be a bust. So here is the scoop.

Where : 23BPS - http://www.23bps.com/html/index.htm
When : Saturday 22nd September
Time : 6:00p.m. to close (12a.m.)

Well if you guys want to meet up check out some peeps trucks etc its a great place to hang out shoot up some peeps and talk trucks! If it rains we get to play in some mud :) !

If you are interested in going and need more information let me know. I will be more than happy to take some pictures of everyone out there with their guns / trucks (yah I know its just a paintball gun) but either rate this field is fun and plenty of room for everyone :)

FYI - Bring your own paint if you want (I do) the field is great and night time adds the "Shadows" which makes it a bit tougher as the sun goes down.

Hopefully some peeps want to come out hang etc then maybe grab a beer at the Yard House (Right next to UoP stadium)?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sounds and looks like fun............I'll let you know if im going

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
8NOFEAR said:
Sounds and looks like fun............I'll let you know if im going
Cool deal.

I hope some other people think about going and hanging out. It should be fun if we get some other people out there with their trucks.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey faith+1, what kind of paintball gun do you have

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Im working at PIR but I might make it over and bust out my old Phantom

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
8NOFEAR said:
Hey faith+1, what kind of paintball gun do you have
I have a Tippmann 98 Custom (Response Trigger) and a Tippmann A-5 (E response trigger).

My buddy has a 98 custom with a collapsible stock and longer barrel its pretty sweet.

This place has a speedball setup if you are in to that instead of Rec Ball like me :)

Kartman come on out if you want :) I wouldnt mind checking out your Phantom marker.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
okidoki - just another reminder for anyone in phx that wants to do a semi meet / paintball thing.

come on out :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts