Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok - early Fathers day gift!! Little bit frustrating, cause the front holes lined up perfect and the back holes didn't with the slots, or vise versa - the slots were like an 1/8 " to wide. Little drilling to make bigger and we're solid now. But While i was under there, I try'd to fig out how you guys kept the manf. skid plate? I've seen threads on here but nothing to really show you with somepics too. Like good clear ones. I don't wanna cut, I've read a little on putting spacers in? Little confused, but wow - looks sweet! Now lookin into a 2" spacers :)

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts
Looks good, nice choice of chrome. I installed my Aeries bar a couple weeks ago and didn't like the stock fitment because it had about 2.5" between the bar and bumper. Drilled a couple new holes into the bar and remounted so it's flush with my bumped. Love the look :)

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
i like that, has a tough look to it, good job man:)

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
i was looking at all the bull bars on autoanything.com i want a black one, the westin looked nice. the westin is 300 and the aries is 230, both with skid plates.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
i was looking at all the bull bars on autoanything.com i want a black one, the westin looked nice. the westin is 300 and the aries is 230, both with skid plates.
I have gotten a few parts from autoanything.com

They have a good thing going and I'm never disappointed. You typically can find a coupon for them via retailmenot.com for like 10% off or better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought my Titan on Monday night and put a black bull bar on it 2 days later. After lurking here for a day I really liked the look it gave the truck, so I pulled the trigger.

Plus it has the added bonus of keeping the idiots at work from pulling through parking spaces and messing up my front bumper haha!

I think I made the right choice with the black, but not sure yet. Think it would look good in either black or chrome.

Cheers!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice choice. How much it cost you? I'm planning to get one for my T.
You guys won't believe me, but it was on Amazon for $120.99 used with that Super Saver Free Shipping!! It claimed to have a few scuffs on either top/bottom/left/right. The thing is perfect! No scuffs or scratches!! Brand new. Couldn't pass it up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts