Nissan Titan Forum banner

Pic of new westin bull bar

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  cmhynds 
#1 ·
Ok - early Fathers day gift!! Little bit frustrating, cause the front holes lined up perfect and the back holes didn't with the slots, or vise versa - the slots were like an 1/8 " to wide. Little drilling to make bigger and we're solid now. But While i was under there, I try'd to fig out how you guys kept the manf. skid plate? I've seen threads on here but nothing to really show you with somepics too. Like good clear ones. I don't wanna cut, I've read a little on putting spacers in? Little confused, but wow - looks sweet! Now lookin into a 2" spacers :)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good, nice choice of chrome. I installed my Aeries bar a couple weeks ago and didn't like the stock fitment because it had about 2.5" between the bar and bumper. Drilled a couple new holes into the bar and remounted so it's flush with my bumped. Love the look :)

#8 ·
You guys won't believe me, but it was on Amazon for $120.99 used with that Super Saver Free Shipping!! It claimed to have a few scuffs on either top/bottom/left/right. The thing is perfect! No scuffs or scratches!! Brand new. Couldn't pass it up!

#5 ·
i was looking at all the bull bars on autoanything.com i want a black one, the westin looked nice. the westin is 300 and the aries is 230, both with skid plates.

#6 ·
I have gotten a few parts from autoanything.com

They have a good thing going and I'm never disappointed. You typically can find a coupon for them via retailmenot.com for like 10% off or better.

#7 ·
Just bought my Titan on Monday night and put a black bull bar on it 2 days later. After lurking here for a day I really liked the look it gave the truck, so I pulled the trigger.

Plus it has the added bonus of keeping the idiots at work from pulling through parking spaces and messing up my front bumper haha!

I think I made the right choice with the black, but not sure yet. Think it would look good in either black or chrome.

Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.