Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have blacked out PRO 4 wheels? ive seen a few running around on here. thinking about blacking mine out.

·
Registered
496 Posts
anyone have blacked out PRO 4 wheels? ive seen a few running around on here. thinking about blacking mine out.
Do it, black them out, those wheels look way sick black.:eyebrow:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got a guy that will powder coat for $350, but i dont have the down time to split em. love the the wheel so im lookin to rattle can or do the prep and have a shop spray em cheap

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
do a search for black stock rims, it will tell you all about it.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I know this is an oldervthreas, but I want the new style Gunmetal Grey Pro-4X wheels, especially if they are black.

Anyone want to trade for my Pro-4X wheels that are Plasti-Dipped matte black. I don't have a job at the moment due to taking care of my endless who had liver cancer cirrhosis & Hepatitis C and that was and full time job as he could not be left alone. He passed away a month ago so I'm on the hunt for a job again, so if you want to sell them, let me know, but I doubt I'll be able to buy them, but I have plenty of stuff I'm sure you'd want to trade for.

If you want it glossy black, I can do that, it will just take her an extra day or two to spray it with the Glossifier. Just tell me how glossy you want. I would have to add another coat of black to bring out the gloss better, so I'd have to request an extra $15 for the extra cans of black.

I'm also selling my OEM Running Boards. They could be traded

The white on the tires are the lubricant the tire installers put on to mount the tires onto these wheels since I had 2 sets of the same wheels, except these were more recently Plasti-Dipped 3 weeks ago.

They come with Firestone Transforce A/T's in the factory sized 275/70/18 with about 40-50% of tread left on them.

They are rated 4 6 out of 5 stars.
Firestone Transforce AT | TireBuyer

Also looking for skid plates. One for the front since mine didn't come with one. I'm assuming they had a Bull Bar on it like I put one on, but I heard there's a way to mount the skid plate back on. Aftermarket would be fine too if it works with a Bull Bar. Also looking for aftermarket skids plates for the transmission, rear differential and anywhere else I need one.

Attachments

·
Registered
689 Posts
1st Picture is of them on my Titan with a 1.5" lift front to back on my Pro-4X. The other pictures are of the OEM Running Boards that will fit a Crew Cab Titan, Armada and I think they fit King Cab Titans too, just the steps go to the bed, which is great for when you need to step up to reach into the bed. Someone can confirm or we would verify first if you have a King Cab Titan.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
post is really meaningless, its to get my post count up so I can see others posts
sorry and thanks

I picked up a set of used pro-4x rims

1 - 13 of 13 Posts