Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to decide how Hugh I want to go. Have brand new tires and wheels so I'd prefer not to have to replace them.
Would also like to see if there are any trucks out there that height with a prerunner

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm interested in lifting my truck also. But it seems that you have a 2.5" leveling kit already. Can you post some pics? Are you trying to get a total of 4 to 6" lift?

I recently got 33x12.5 tires also. The thing is I notice that it rubs on the front right sometimes on sharp turns. Is that why you got your leveling kit? Is the height difference any visible?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm interested in lifting my truck also. But it seems that you have a 2.5" leveling kit already. Can you post some pics? Are you trying to get a total of 4 to 6" lift?

I recently got 33x12.5 tires also. The thing is I notice that it rubs on the front right sometimes on sharp turns. Is that why you got your leveling kit? Is the height difference any visible?
Go to my profile and click on my album, all the pics are on there, before and after. I didnt have any rubbing with the stock tires but when i got the procomps but on, they are 10 inches wide, so i had to do some trimming.
Youll notice the difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts