Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone happen to have any pics of a 1500 silverado or sierra with some titan wheels on it? Preferably lifted with them bedlined or painted black but anything will work. I've been searching online for a while now but can't find anything other then some lowered colorados and stuff. I'm trying to prove to my buddy that his truck will look better with some bedlined 5 spokes rather then dropping $1200 on some black wheels that he doesnt even like very much anyways. Also while I'm here does anyone happen to know any tricks to take care of the nissan emblem in the center cap so he doesnt have to have them on a gmc? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
wish i would have seen this thread earlier. i saw a 2000ish silverado with some titan 5 spokes but they werent bedlined and the the truck was just leveled. it looked good tho. the emblems just pop off from the back

Reactions: ketel27

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Here is a pic of my friend's Suburban with my old 5-spoke wheels. He had a friend design the Chevy bowtie on vinyl and slapped those on the center caps (not pictured). They turned out great.

Attachments

Reactions: ketel27

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
I've been seeing more & more of them on the road around here! I think it is a new trend or something for the chevy guys...they do look good though!

Colorado:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I've been seeing more & more of them on the road around here! I think it is a new trend or something for the chevy guys...they do look good though!

Colorado:
he could have atleast taken the burgers off haha but they do look good on it!

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
maybe he just really wanted a frontier lol

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
im not gonna lie, i think the titan 6 spokes are one of the nicest looking OEM wheels that are made. Its just weird that they look soooo much better on other vehicles lol.

I really like how the titan wheels look on the hardbody nissans and old mazda trucks.

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Heres a hardbody with Titan rims!

Hardbodys with Escalade rims too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts