Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched for a while and didnt find any visuals. Anyone rocking this set-up? Preferably silverstar ultras please. Only time i put my highs on is at the dunes, and i've got other lights for that ;) Plus, it takes a few seconds for the hid's to warm up so using them to flash would be pointless. My current set-up is this:
Lows = 35W 6000K HID's (Armaden)
Highs = Stock
Fogs = Installing this weekend 35W 8000K Xentec HID's
6" KC lights (4 of 'em)

And before anyone says it, yes i like lights. My windshield is tinted, every street in Vegas is lit, and i need the extra light to see in the pitch black sand dunes. Thanks in advance for the help

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wednesday bump

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excellent. Thank you sir, i just needed a visual before i spent the $ on SS

·
Registered
364 Posts
why dont you buy some HID's bro?

·
Registered
984 Posts
why dont you buy some HID's bro?
I believe he said he wanted the SS due to the fact HID's have to warm up initially before full brightness.

Whenever I am taking the T out for a night drive I usually turn both high/low HID's on as I am pulling out to warm them up for ~5-10sec

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are the lows 8000K? Thank you for the effort BTW. I really appreciate it

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm....i think all 4 sets of my lights are going to look different :(

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
Yeah, it bothered me a little at first. I think you can get replacement HID bulbs in 4500K from DDM for $15 per pair which should be closer to the silver stars. The silver stars are much whiter than the oem bulbs, it is just that 6000K is a little blue.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll get everything in and go from there. Maybe i can just deal with it. Different shades of light for all occasions.....IDK

1 - 12 of 12 Posts