Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys! I finally got my Titan..well, sort of hehe. I will pickup this Monday afternoon. It's a Copper KC, 4x4 w/ SE utility bed package, off road and SE popular w/ captains chair w/ rockford fosgate system and big tow package. Was wanting silver but the copper looked awesome in the sun and standing from a distance it looks beige. I know I'm going to be happy. I just knew if I bought anything else, I wouldn't be happy. Now, I can't wait to turn peoples heads :teethmast. There are a few things I will add down the road like a tonneau and step rails. The Titan is contiguous and don't even have it yet.

Todd

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats! As others have suggested, you might want to come down with a sudden case of "the 24 hr flu" Monday night.

You are the first I have noticed on the board that got copper. I like it too. So much in fact that my next Titan will be copper. Not only does it look nice but it is by far the best color for hiding dirt. My smoke looks super but is almost as bad as black for maintenance and I pass 10 dark gray Rams a day.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KingTitan said:
Congrats! As others have suggested, you might want to come down with a sudden case of "the 24 hr flu" Monday night.

You are the first I have noticed on the board that got copper. I like it too. So much in fact that my next Titan will be copper. Not only does it look nice but it is by far the best color for hiding dirt. My smoke looks super but is almost as bad as black for maintenance and I pass 10 dark gray Rams a day.
Thanks Ron! Copper was the reason why I wanted that color for that very reason. I had white before and eventually will show dirt. My or was pathfinder was burgandy. I just wanted to stay away from dark colors. I know that monday I will have to take off from work to go to the bank and then insurance company. They gave a 03 frontier crew cab to drive until I go back monday. I feel like a kid @ christmas. I can't wait to pull my trailer behind the truck. I just know it's going to be awesome knowing that it has the balls to pull something. That X495 on the trailer is going to look sweet behind the Titan. Nothing runs like a Deere !! :). Now that Deere can look "purdy"...lol.

Todd

·
Registered
359 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm very excited and proud for you, ClashoftheTitans! If you get a chance tomorrow night, let's hear some first impressions-it would make a great conclusion to the Big Day for you and the Blue Monday work day for the rest of us! ;) Enjoy the heck out of it, and let us see some awesome Copper pics soon! :) :cheers:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Briarman said:
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm very excited and proud for you, ClashoftheTitans! If you get a chance tomorrow night, let's hear some first impressions-it would make a great conclusion to the Big Day for you and the Blue Monday work day for the rest of us! ;) Enjoy the heck out of it, and let us see some awesome Copper pics soon! :) :cheers:
Thanks Briarman!!! I'm already excited about it and just thinking of the Titan just makes me drool...hehehe. I'll try and get a digital camera to take pics and post them. The Copper looked awesome in the sun saturday. Will keep everyone posted. :)

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
clash man, i'm stoked for you braddha, i haven't seen a copper one yet, it'll be badass nonetheless, hell my titan could be primer gray i'd still be stoked. here's a link to Titan Commercials you'll love before picking up your Titan.

http://www.nissanoffroad.com/Titan/

congrats and welcome to our family of PROUD and extremely SATISFIED Titan Owners. :cheers:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very disappointed and ticked off!!!

Where to even begin? I was up early this morning, 5:45, being excited about bringing home the truck. I tell ya, being that excited is like being excited on the 1st day of school. Well, went to the bank got my loan w/ no problem at all and then went to insurance co. to discuss about the process of the 2 vehicles. I had everthing done by 10:30 this morning.
My friend that was w/ me this past saturday, went w/ me today. We go there at Empire Nissan in Wilkesboro,NC about 12:00. The sales guy I dealt w/ saturday came up and was shocked to see us that early. From what he said saturday that they would have the truck monday. Like I said, he was shocked saying they were having trouble getting the truck because the guy he talked w/ saturday was off today and everytime they called they were being transfered to another guy but had to leave messages on his voice mail. I told him, look, I took today off and that I couldn't take 2 days off in a row like that. I never been so ill in my life. I could had jerked a knot in both dealerships. The truck was coming from Charlottesville, Va.
As I thought about it going home, just made me madder. I'm going to work tomorrow and when I get off @ 5, I have to drive from Winston Salem to Wilkesboro. It'll be about an hours drive at least. He has my # @ work and if he calls me tomorrow and says that the truck is not there, I'll tell him the deal is off. I get all my work done on my end and they can't get theirs? PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I told him this is my 2nd time buying brand new. The 1st was pleasant but this 2nd time has been very unpleasant. I just needed to vent and I hope everyone has a better experience than what I have had today.

·
Registered
152 Posts
clashofthetitans said:
Where to even begin?... I just needed to vent and I hope everyone has a better experience than what I have had today.
Sorry to hear about the news. See if they will throw in some oil changes or details for your inconvience. Also, take the list of things that need to be checked out, i.e., tire pressure, wheel torque, etc, and have the dealer check those things and correct them before you get there.....you don't want them to waste anymore of your time again.

Good luck and enjoy that Copper Beast when you do get it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Memphis4x4 said:
Sorry to hear about the new. See if they will throw in some oil changes or details for your inconvience. Also, take the list of things that need to be checked out, i.e., tire pressure, wheel torque, etc, and have the dealer check those tings and correct them before you get there.....you don't want them to waste anymore of your time again.

Good luck and enjoy that Copper Beast when you do get it.
Thanks Memphis!

I just now woke up from being on the couch. I just felt phyiscally drained from today. Right now, I could care less if I get the Titan tomorrow or not.
One thing is for sure, if not tomorrow, then @ another time. If a dealership is going to say this and that to me, then they better keep their word. Right now, this just hasn't been a very good experience.

·
Super Moderator
35,896 Posts
clashofthetitans said:
Thanks Memphis!

I just now woke up from being on the couch. I just felt phyiscally drained from today. Right now, I could care less if I get the Titan tomorrow or not.
One thing is for sure, if not tomorrow, then @ another time. If a dealership is going to say this and that to me, then they better keep their word. Right now, this just hasn't been a very good experience.
Wow, so sorry for that!

It will all be a bad memory disappearing in your rearview once you get behind the wheel of your TITAN. Don't give up, we are pulling for you!

37L1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts