Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***PICS/VIDS***got my new exhaust put on today!!!

****POST NUMBER 13,14 AND 16 HAVE BETTER PICS AND VID***

i got a JBA Muffler from hylbruce(thanks) and i had the muffler shop put it on with 3 inch piping from the Y pipe back.. it feels stronger and sounds great... i'll try and get some sound clips up later on ... prob wont be today though but i have some CELL PHONE PICS of the install..
cell phone vie ( not that good of video or sound ) sounds deeper and better in person.. il try to gfet a better video later on ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg1kXOFAUSE

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
How come there's no exhaust tip on there ?

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ProjectTitan007 said:
How come there's no exhaust tip on there ?
i diddnt want one .. i dont like the way the truck looks with a tip coming out so i decided to hise it ... you cant see it form the back or side of the truck ...

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
import2nr said:
i diddnt want one .. i dont like the way the truck looks with a tip coming out so i decided to hise it ... you cant see it form the back or side of the truck ...
I think it looks great that way, I've got mine cut-off too, a little higher up though.

The exhaust looks great, the JBA stuff seems to have become very popular lately.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
import2nr said:
i got a JBA Muffler from hylbruce(thanks) and i had the muffler shop put it on with 3 inch piping from the Y pipe back.. it feels stronger and sounds great... i'll try and get some sound clips up later on ... prob wont be today though but i have some CELL PHONE PICS of the install..
cell phone vie ( not that good of video or sound ) sounds deeper and better in person.. il try to gfet a better video later on ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg1kXOFAUSE
It probably doesn't drone with out the tip.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Titantexan said:
Looks good Joe!
I am glad you are getting to do some stuff to your truck.
Are you liking the torsion bar on the tailgate?
Yeah its about time right...lol... oh my wife and i love the torsion bar.. much less heavy and easier.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
That sounds good. If you didn't say it was a JBA muffler, I would have guessed Magnaflow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts