Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new MA member & soon to be a new TT member.....

thx to MA member, SD Titan for smokin my reflectors

my rims are for sale, $675

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
101 Posts
whats his set up? trucks look good

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he got rid of his silverado and got this truck. he's a co-worker and has been in luv with my T, so he finally said F it "i cant take it anymore" lol.
he said his T pulls waaay harder from a stop than the silverado, he's luvin it

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Well duh... its a Cheby. :lol: I'm diggin' the tinted reflectors bro, I wanna do that to mine now, maybe I'll just bedline the inner housings this time. :rofl:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well duh... its a Cheby. :lol: I'm diggin' the tinted reflectors bro, I wanna do that to mine now, maybe I'll just bedline the inner housings this time. :rofl:
hahaa yea really huh. i did the headlight mod a couple years back but i didn't do my reflectors and lately its been buggin the shiet outta me. its the only thing that's not grey or black. im luvin it though. gives the front end a waay better look.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Yep, I liked how it looks with the orange reflector but I've had mine done for 7-8 months now and I wanna change them again. haha

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have like a two-tone mod. the inner housing is black, then the upper housing and around the reflectors is gray.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Yeah I've seen that. I like it. I gotta think of something innovative to keep it fresh for the first ever bedlined T. :eyebrow:

·
Registered
101 Posts
has anyone ever cleared their headlights? thats what i plan to do, i hate how the reflectors and orange bulbs look!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Tight dude. Like two barking dogs.

Reactions: EDDIE FONZARELI

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
has anyone ever cleared their headlights? thats what i plan to do, i hate how the reflectors and orange bulbs look!
yea thats what he did for me, he wet sanded and cleared em cause they started to look a little funky on the top.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I've seen that. I like it. I gotta think of something innovative to keep it fresh for the first ever bedlined T. :eyebrow:
since you got that road armor look goin on how bout getting some of the expanded mesh sheets that you use for the grille mod, bedliner it, shape it and wrap the headlight lens in them, whaaaaatt!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
oh ok, when are you getting your new rims and tires?

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh ok, when are you getting your new rims and tires?
they'll be off next weekend. can't wait for the replacments.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
since you got that road armor look goin on how bout getting some of the expanded mesh sheets that you use for the grille mod, bedliner it, shape it and wrap the headlight lens in them, whaaaaatt!!!
Not sure I'm following you bro, you sayin' remove the clear lens for metal mesh??? lol

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Reactions: rbt
1 - 20 of 58 Posts