Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Sick. How much more will they stick out. I wanted some octanes in a 22x10 but they dont make them in that size. still might do 20" octanes.
about an 1/2" or 1" more. it's mostly the center of the tire is gonna be pushed outward. the tire will have more of a fuller look.

Reactions: rbt

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Sick. How much more will they stick out. I wanted some octanes in a 22x10 but they dont make them in that size. still might do 20" octanes.
what about a 22x11.5 ?

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Yea, I would consider those. Does fuel make them in that size? Discount told me h could only get 22x14. what BS / offset did you go with. Discount said he could get me 20x10 in -12 offset
im goin deep baby, -77 with an 8" lip. hostage do come in 22x11.5 -44 offset, 4.75 BS

Hmm... that's a pretty cool idea, may need to brainstorm on that one Eddie.
even the tails. but you would need to come up with something to use as a frame so the edges won't be jagged and sharp

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
and that is the sickest Sig i've seen so far, bravo!! hail to the King

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
wonder how you guys are gettin away with sig pics so big.... ive been warned and had an infraction against me for havin it too big
I have too, I need to shrink this mutha ****a!!!! lol
I was told to shrink mine on Club Titan but not here yet......what is the big deal. I mean I like to see pics in detail not so small it's pointless.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
I have too, I need to shrink this mutha ****a!!!! lol
lol

I was told to shrink mine on Club Titan but not here yet......what is the big deal. I mean I like to see pics in detail not so small it's pointless.
i think it slows down the loading of webpages, could be wrong tho

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
yea i got hit twice for that too.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.