Nissan Titan Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
wonder how you guys are gettin away with sig pics so big.... ive been warned and had an infraction against me for havin it too big
Hahaha I've had 5 infractions for the sig pic which is why I have chosen to leave it small. I've been on this forum for way to long and I wanna stay that way.

Hey EDDIE the pics you take are lookin sick. I gonna have to take some nice shots of my new toy and send em over to you so you can whip something up.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Hahaha I've had 5 infractions for the sig pic which is why I have chosen to leave it small. I've been on this forum for way to long and I wanna stay that way.

Hey EDDIE the pics you take are lookin sick. I gonna have to take some nice shots of my new toy and send em over to you so you can whip something up.
bring it on bro...

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
has anyone ever cleared their headlights? thats what i plan to do, i hate how the reflectors and orange bulbs look!
Pre-08 headlamps are clear minus the yellow parking light bulb and reflector. I replaced my yellow bulb with a "purple" bulb, which is light enuf to appear clear but lights up yellow. No way to remove the yellow reflective corner unless you remove them or paint them...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Pre-08 headlamps are clear minus the yellow parking light bulb and reflector. I replaced my yellow bulb with a "purple" bulb, which is light enuf to appear clear but lights up yellow. No way to remove the yellow reflective corner unless you remove them or paint them...
When you do the head light mod, you can get white reflective tape and cover the reflectors. Then stick the reflectors in and seal the headlight up. On my mada I have chrome bulbs that light up amber.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Eddie, your truck is a beast man. Can't wait to see it with the Fuels.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
I got busted twice for having too big of a pic... :bangit:

You change your Titan like every week! That's the real Transformer! Look's SICK!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts

yeah i want to remove the reflectors completely from the housing, just wondering how it would look on the titans, i did it on my 08 silvy and loved it

·
Registered
3,324 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Sorry to high jack eddie. The black reflectors look way better.
thx brutha, yea im diggin it waay more. i didn't think it would make that much of a difference.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
thx brutha, yea im diggin it waay more. i didn't think it would make that much of a difference.
it doesnt, unless im the one that does it lol jk

they make the front end that much meaner

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.