·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I dig em. how deep is the lip ?

Reactions: Blevinger

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have never been more jealous in my life!! That is the EXACT set up I want on my truck!! How do you think they would fit on a leveled '09 4x4? What is the offset/BS? Where did you pick them up?

They look REALLY good man! Nice work!!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have never been more jealous in my life!! That is the EXACT set up I want on my truck!! How do you think they would fit on a leveled '09 4x4? What is the offset/BS? Where did you pick them up?

They look REALLY good man! Nice work!!
Thanks CanadianKid.

I have been wanting this setup for a while. Ever since I saw TITAN's truck on here I thought OMFG those Novakanes are siiiiiiiick. There was only one wheel for me.

The would look great on a leveled '09 4x4. I'm a leveled '05 4x4 (2008 springs up front). I still have some rake in the rear because of my airbags in those pics.

BMF says they only make one offset. I believe their video goes "the perfect fitment for lifted and leveled trucks..." I don't know what that exact number it is, but there it is in the pictures (lol).

I got the wheels from TopGunzCustoms in Tennessee.
I got the tires from Discount Tire Direct.
And I got hubrings custom made from Motor-Sport tech.

Do it dude! These wheels are the bidnezz, more dudes should rock 'em!

I can't wait to clean my truck and take some proper photos.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Updated pix. Finally had a chance to wash the truck. Today is the first time in three weeks since I had them mounted I've seen both the setup and the truck clean and in the sun.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
That set up looks awesome...:thumbsup:

Are you getting any rubbing?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That set up looks awesome...:thumbsup:

Are you getting any rubbing?
Thanks, mang. Yeah, I'm getting some rubbing. Removed the front mudflaps and that did away with 80% of it, but I'm still thinking about cutting up that plastic or buying a heat gun or something.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Sick! :thedevil:

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
NICE!!!!! those rims are sick.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys! Doing yard work and just kept staring at my truck all day. You guys know how that is...

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Thanks, mang. Yeah, I'm getting some rubbing. Removed the front mudflaps and that did away with 80% of it, but I'm still thinking about cutting up that plastic or buying a heat gun or something.
The pinch weld mod should take care of it-I assume the rubbing is at full turn.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hey you wouldn't happen to have a close up shot of them polished up do you? They look really good, I am just curious how shiny the black finish is on these. I have a set of 20X10 Novakanes with a 4.75" backspacing coming in middle of next month.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Nice looking truck man!! Best color T ever! Hahah. How do u like the tires? Goung to get same ones on stock oem 20s but not as wide dont need rubbing issues.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey you wouldn't happen to have a close up shot of them polished up do you? They look really good, I am just curious how shiny the black finish is on these. I have a set of 20X10 Novakanes with a 4.75" backspacing coming in middle of next month.
What up, 1blk. Can't find a close up shot on me at the moment. With the deathmetal black finish (as I can only speak for these), they are pretty glossy. Looks just right.

What kind of tires your plan on running for the 20x10s?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts