Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pic's of the interior of their Crew Cab that is in the Graphite? The dealers in my area only are getting the sand/gray.....I've yet to see the Graphite.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Memphis4x4 said:
Does anyone have pic's of the interior of their Crew Cab that is in the Graphite? The dealers in my area only are getting the sand/gray.....I've yet to see the Graphite.
Sorry - I don't have a dig camera. But I can say I love mine.

·
Registered
45 Posts
There was a picture post a month or so ago when people were stating that the titanium/graphite color scheme changed. I have it on mine - it's a dark grey with light blue in the middle seat sections.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Memphis4x4 said:
I posted some. look for "pics of my baby.." I think was the thread in this forum.

The graphite kicks butt over the sand IMHO.

·
Registered
33 Posts
TITANTX said:
There was a picture post a month or so ago when people were stating that the titanium/graphite color scheme changed. I have it on mine - it's a dark grey with light blue in the middle seat sections.
No light blue in my titanium/graphite.

·
Registered
548 Posts
that is sharp

Jon_SC Titan said:
My XE crewcab is supposed to be the titanium/ graphite, but it looks blue also. I dont really mind though, I actually like it.
ove those colors
i ordered the same as you
but le cc 2wd
silver with graphite

·
Registered
514 Posts
Jon_SC Titan said:
My XE crewcab is supposed to be the titanium/ graphite, but it looks blue also. I dont really mind though, I actually like it.
That looks nothing like the leather graphite.... Hmm...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts