Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have pics of their graphite/titanium interior cloth on their SE? if you have it, what do you think of it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
interior

TITAN21 said:
does anyone have pics of their graphite/titanium interior cloth on their SE? if you have it, what do you think of it?
I have the graphite/titanium interior and I love it. I think it looks much better than the sand/stone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
I ordered the graphite/titanium interior.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
155 Posts
I also have the graphite/titanium interior ordered on my truck. If they still have a couple on the lot I will see if I can get a picture and post it. I like this combination the best but each person has thier own likes and dislikes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
same with me, I have an SE with the graphite/titanium. Both interior colors are handsome but the tan interior gets you tan door panels......I just am not clean enough in my truck to handle the light color on the plastic trim so I went for the titanium combo. You end up with charcoal and light grey plastic instead of tan/light grey.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,062 Posts
I also have the tit/graph. LE CC on order. I like this color better than the tan, it's much richer looking to me. Has anybody noticed that the interior color on this combination has changed since December? When I ordered in Dec. it had really dark interior (almost black) with light gray sections on the door handles and window switches etc... Also the dash was a lot darker then it is now. I just recently noticed these things. I like the look of the original scheme better, it was darker and richer looking. I am frustrated that Nissan would change something of this importance so fast. When you go to the dealer and you test drive and you like the package presented, order one, wait 3 months and then come to find out that it's not what you ordered! The whole interior is lighter now than before. This will not stop me from buying my truck when it comes in BUT, it's extremely annoying to not get what you ordered. Not many companies change the color of their interior within the fIrst 3 months of the vehicles release. If you want to see for yourself go to the brochure and look at the red brawn truck with all doors open (middle of the brochure). VERY DISSAPOINTING!!! (SORRY FOR THE RANT)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
hmmmm, guess I might want to go look at a new one. I got mine 12/24 and the dash/doors are a deep charcoal. The seat inserts are lighter but still not on the light side like the light grey trim. Thanks for the tip.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
colors

what is that color scheme i see sometimes on the TITAN interior with the like baby blue inner color? what is that all about? what color combo is that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
TITAN21 said:
what is that color scheme i see sometimes on the TITAN interior with the like baby blue inner color? what is that all about? what color combo is that?
It's called Graphite/Titanium. I just got a Titan CC with the Deep Water exterior and the Graphite/Titanium compliments it perfectly. It does have a blue hue to it, but it looks great. Much, much better than the Sand/Steel in my opinion. Of course everybody has different tastes so go with what you like the best, not what others say.

Here's some pics, excuse the messy cubbies i had to unload all the junk from my Pathfinder into my new Titan last night when i bought it.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sabre66 said:
It's called Graphite/Titanium. I just got a Titan CC with the Deep Water exterior and the Graphite/Titanium compliments it perfectly. It does have a blue hue to it, but it looks great. Much, much better than the Sand/Steel in my opinion. Of course everybody has different tastes so go with what you like the best, not what others say.

Here's some pics, excuse the messy cubbies i had to unload all the junk from my Pathfinder into my new Titan last night when i bought it.
thanks for posting those pics Sabre, i am curious, a few weeks ago i test drove a TITAN and the interior was pretty much all black and grey, very dark and i really liked it. there were 2 on the lot, red and black, both with this same interior, very dark. is the graphite/titanium adjusted or different in some models?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Sabre66 said:
It's called Graphite/Titanium. I just got a Titan CC with the Deep Water exterior and the Graphite/Titanium compliments it perfectly. It does have a blue hue to it, but it looks great. Much, much better than the Sand/Steel in my opinion. Of course everybody has different tastes so go with what you like the best, not what others say.

Here's some pics, excuse the messy cubbies i had to unload all the junk from my Pathfinder into my new Titan last night when i bought it.
Are those floor mats in the pictures the floor mats that come with the truck?

Nick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
The pic's in the brochure are Pre-Production trucks. Naturally when you ask a company to make 200 seat covers and test them for durability and customer preference things change. You give approval for 30,000 to 40,000 seat covers and guess what happens, oppps sorry I can't get that color anymore or customers/dealers requested a lighter shade. initial production may have been the left over first covers, just to confuse matters more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
TITAN21 said:
thanks for posting those pics Sabre, i am curious, a few weeks ago i test drove a TITAN and the interior was pretty much all black and grey, very dark and i really liked it. there were 2 on the lot, red and black, both with this same interior, very dark. is the graphite/titanium adjusted or different in some models?
Shouldn't be different unless the rumors are true that they changed the standard color for Graphite/Titanium to a darker shade. I really like the ones in my Titan. I do know with the leather interior the color looks all dark grey, unless you get the Sand/Steel leather.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
SeattleTitan said:
Can anybody confirm Deepwaters comments about the interior color changing from what was originally manufactured?

PS: And those are great floor mats Sabre66! :futwice:
There are TITAN floormats under the paper ones from the dealer. I also have some old clear ones from my Pathfinder on top of that right now because my trucks only 36 hours old, we still have snow on the ground and i haven't had time to get some mud mats yet.

PS - Don't know if you ment to give me the finger or not, but :futwice: back at you. :upsidedow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,062 Posts
Derwud said:
The pic's in the brochure are Pre-Production trucks. Naturally when you ask a company to make 200 seat covers and test them for durability and customer preference things change. You give approval for 30,000 to 40,000 seat covers and guess what happens, oppps sorry I can't get that color anymore or customers/dealers requested a lighter shade. initial production may have been the left over first covers, just to confuse matters more.
Derwud,

I tend to disagree with you on this one. First... Nissan puts out a brochure for Dec 1st sale date and when you go to the dealer to look at the trucks when they arrive, they look exaclty as they do in the brochure. This compounds the matter when you go there and you like what's available and you beleive that's the way they are going to build your truck and all of a sudden sometime in January they change. THE TRUCKS ORIGINALLY CAME IN THIS VERY DARK CHARCOAL TYPE COLOR WITH MATCHING DASH. NOW, THEY ARE ALL BLENDED DARK GRAYS, THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE. As far as prototypes go, if this is true, the picture in the brochure being the prototype, then there is no reason to deliver these colors to all the dealers. IT DOES NOTHING BUT CONFUSE THE PUBLIC! The interior colors shouldn't change in the first 3 months.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,062 Posts
Sabre66 said:
Shouldn't be different unless the rumors are true that they changed the standard color for Graphite/Titanium to a darker shade. I really like the ones in my Titan. I do know with the leather interior the color looks all dark grey, unless you get the Sand/Steel leather.

Hi, how is your truck running? Great I'm sure. They did not change the color to a darker shade. They went to a lighter shade for doors and dash etc...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Deepwater said:
Hi, how is your truck running? Great I'm sure. They did not change the color to a darker shade. They went to a lighter shade for doors and dash etc...
Thanx, i was getting worried i got a pre-production leftover or something. My doors do have the lighter colored inserts with a blueish tint. I love it.

The truck runs amazingly. So much power and torque. The engine sound it fantastic and the ride is better than in my Pathfinder. Now i'm interested in the gas mileage. I just filled up and changed the odometer so i'll find out later in the week.

Anyone know if it's a 28 gal. fuel tank? I haven't checked my owner's manual yet, just being lazy before heading to work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sabre66 said:
Shouldn't be different unless the rumors are true that they changed the standard color for Graphite/Titanium to a darker shade. I really like the ones in my Titan. I do know with the leather interior the color looks all dark grey, unless you get the Sand/Steel leather.
the graphite/titanuim is nice but don't in particular like the baby blue lookin inner seat look. im prolly gonna opt for some black seat covers. either way, anythin i get i think i'll like better than the sand/steel
 
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Top