Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, finally--here are some pics of my awesome Titan I picked up Tuesday evening....Crew Cab 4x4 LE with Offroad package and Big Tow package, sliding bed tray....couldn't be more happy!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here's a couple int. shots

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO, Howie! Extremely sharp, man! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Briarman said:
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO, Howie! Extremely sharp, man! :cheers:
Hey Briarman thanks a lot!! I love your Red Brawn Titan as well! :)

·
Registered
647 Posts
Howie you dog, she a beauty!

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Howie, beautiful truck man!!! i Love the color and i'm a bit envious of the 4x4 capabilities but hey a Titan is a Titan. hopefully one day i will be able to get the locker for the rear but if not who knows. i'm thinkin maybe i'll get another titan just like mine but with 4x4 and the locker when it becomes available, who knows, i just might do that especially with the resale value the Titan will have. anyheww i love your truck, you will love smokin other cars and trucks on the road, just remember to break it in first!!! hehehe peace

and welcome to the world of Titan!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Howie Kaluha said:
Well, finally--here are some pics of my awesome Titan I picked up Tuesday evening....Crew Cab 4x4 LE with Offroad package and Big Tow package, sliding bed tray....couldn't be more happy!! :)
Awesome Howie!!!! How does it feel to have a smile every time you walk towards your truck!! How do you like your little cubby on the left rear (storage) Looks cool I don't have that.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1Titan said:
Awesome Howie!!!! How does it feel to have a smile every time you walk towards your truck!! How do you like your little cubby on the left rear (storage) Looks cool I don't have that.
Man it feels great!! The past 3 nights I have had trouble sleeping it makes me so happy.... :jester: :jester: And the lockbox is really cool!

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Howie Kaluha said:

Very cool truck Howie! Looks like it has everything on it. You must be a fellow southerner since your Bradford Pear and Crepe Myrtle tree already has leaves on them.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Good weather.
Clapton boomin' on the CD.
A smokin' Smoke Titan.
Life is GOOOOOOD !!!!!
Congrats, Howie, she's another beauty.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bayou Titan said:
Very cool truck Howie! Looks like it has everything on it. You must be a fellow southerner since your Bradford Pear and Crepe Myrtle tree already has leaves on them.
Yeah, well actually those pics were taken in front of the house across the street from our home....the trees in our front yard look even more beautiful than those. Yep, I live in sunny Florida, Jacksonville to be precise....and yes life is very GOOOOOOOOD Colorado! :) Thanks for all the complements fellas!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts