Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
That's pretty nice, Stunt! So you got a decent deal, huh? Glad to hear it! What's the next move? Where are the mods? You've had it home a day and no bug deflector yet? :lol: Lemme know if you want some HID's for it!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol... its the wifes but she is alredy tlking backup camera, dvd, and tint, vent visors... now i have an excuse to get osiris... so i can program both vehicles.... :teethmast

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
NICE!!!!! Great mod! And two trucks you can use it on helps to better justify the price! Cool!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I like the door panels the most.
Congrats and welcome to the carbon bigfoot-print society.:hat:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
The radio looks alot like the infiniti radio's, just reconfigured a bit... Does it have compenent rca inputs for the aux too? (My wife's G does - even does video from the ipod.)

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
StuntDriver06 said:
lol... its the wifes but she is alredy tlking backup camera, dvd, and tint, vent visors... now i have an excuse to get osiris... so i can program both vehicles.... :teethmast
That'll still cost you 2 fees (cable ties itself to the ECU), or about $1420! But if she agrees, go for it! Don't forget the CAI, Headers, Cat back too. She needs all that stuff. :)

I really like the NAV screenshots. they look cool.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
too bad it doesnt have nav though... i thought you could do multiple vehicles with osiris... guess it makes sense you cant...

read this, the very top http://www.uprev.com/text/Osiris_Loader_faq.html#GFAQ2

found out ot get video on the front screen i have to buy a 275 dollar thingamabob to make it work....

·
Registered
18 Posts
StuntDriver06 said:
found out to get video on the front screen i have to buy a 275 dollar thingamabob to make it work....
Sorry for the hijack:

Will the "thingamabob" work on 2008 model?? If so, where do i get one?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts