Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
74,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard there aren't many sedona's kickin around and was asked to post some pics... here ya go! Any input on mods or other things you may think would look kick *** are welcomed. Sorry if they are too large, I previewed and seemed ok to me...

First weekend with the Titan:

In the snow:

At the beach:

Random moments in history:

Camping:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
That color looks great on the Titan! Nice Foose wheels, too! I'll bet they cost almost as much as the truck! :lol:

Mods? First things I'd do are paint the tailgate bib to match the truck and get a mesh speedgrille powdercoated to match as well. I think that would look SICK! Looks like you're into the "clean" look. Those are two things that will keep the motif and still look awesome!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
NIce adventure...

·
Premium Member
74,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blackbeauty said:
That color looks great on the Titan! Nice Foose wheels, too! I'll bet they cost almost as much as the truck! :lol:

Mods? First things I'd do are paint the tailgate bib to match the truck and get a mesh speedgrille powdercoated to match as well. I think that would look SICK! Looks like you're into the "clean" look. Those are two things that will keep the motif and still look awesome!
The Foose package was something the dealer wanted to sell me. They wanted 4k for the tire and rim package, which was added to the Titan in hopes to move it off the lot. I did some online pricing to see what the value of the package was, turned out to only be 2800 bucks worth of wheels/tires so after I put 360 miles on the truck with their tires and rims I went back and got my factory stuff switched back. I noticed a ton of front end chatter from having the foose wheels on... wasn't part of the brake judder issue though.

Another guy on the forum here (the q project) is close by, so I was thinking about talking to him about some paint. I have some small scratches from parking lot a-holes to try and fix too, so while i'm at it. Definitely a fan of the clean look, and i'm trying to add some more chrome touches in time, hopefully step rails (in chrome) and when I can swing it, new rims & tires. I'm torn between black or chromed rims, because the black ones are just HOT.. I'm having the hardest time picking a grille. i might have to pshop a speed grill with matching paint into on of these photos... just to see :)

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
DeadRiver said:
The Foose package was something the dealer wanted to sell me. They wanted 4k for the tire and rim package, which was added to the Titan in hopes to move it off the lot. I did some online pricing to see what the value of the package was, turned out to only be 2800 bucks worth of wheels/tires so after I put 360 miles on the truck with their tires and rims I went back and got my factory stuff switched back. I noticed a ton of front end chatter from having the foose wheels on... wasn't part of the brake judder issue though.

Another guy on the forum here (the q project) is close by, so I was thinking about talking to him about some paint. I have some small scratches from parking lot a-holes to try and fix too, so while i'm at it. Definitely a fan of the clean look, and i'm trying to add some more chrome touches in time, hopefully step rails (in chrome) and when I can swing it, new rims & tires. I'm torn between black or chromed rims, because the black ones are just HOT.. I'm having the hardest time picking a grille. i might have to pshop a speed grill with matching paint into on of these photos... just to see :)
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the flat black plastic crap they paste all over vehicles these days, as you can probably tell:

I do like some of the colormatched ones, though. I think that would look slick on yours. And Mopar powdercoated his, although his truck is black.

I believe he also painted the bib on his truck and debadged it. Smooth looking ride!

·
Registered
433 Posts
I would go for the black grillecraft, i think that would look nice.

I have Lund Chrome step rails, they look similiar to stock (but nice and shiny). Id post pics but Im covered in salt (had about 4" of snow this monrning).

I see you have tints on your wish list, I would 2nd that too.

Black or maybe the chrome Halo lights? That could look sharp too.

Good luck with your mods.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I love the Sedona color. I think it is probably still my favorite. I tried to make a deal for the last '04 Sedona on the lot before I got my '05 Smoke, but just couldn't get to a deal that I could live with.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I like the Sedona color.

I was never much of chrome fan on anything but when I do like he chrome on the Titan's. I also like the blacked out wheels with the chrome package.

·
Registered
591 Posts
How 'bout some fender flares?? I almost got Sedona my first Titan go round. That color looks good on trucks. Nissan put Sedona on the Xterras and Pathfinders around '02-'04 I think. Too bad it was retired. I like 'earthy' colors. Sedona, Canteen,Copper....All gone...:huh:

·
Premium Member
74,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
at first i wasn't in love with the sedona, i was looking at 05's at the time and drove a really nice white model, complete with big tow and the power rear window. i set out to aggressively look for a truck after christmas, hoping to steal an 04 leftover...... they rolled my Tit around the corner, after an hour of "are you kidding me" offers i finally had the number i wanted in hand..

diggin the speedcraft grilles! do you think it'd be too much if i painted it to match the truck... also, badged or unbadged.

fender flares in time..... probably when i finally do the lift, wheels and tires...

little boy is on the way so funds will be short for a long while (dad's you understand) so the only thing i'll get to scratch off the list this year will hopefully be tints, ladder racks, maybe a tonnue cover, and a grill... gotta start somewhere! i'll explore the painting of the rear bib and possibley the grille though... time to make my sedona that much different.

thanks for the input... keep it coming!

·
Premium Member
43,713 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the flat black plastic crap they paste all over vehicles these days, as you can probably tell:

I do like some of the colormatched ones, though. I think that would look slick on yours. And Mopar powdercoated his, although his truck is black.

I believe he also painted the bib on his truck and debadged it. Smooth looking ride!
That's what i'm looking for!! where did he get it????
I guess i could ask him.

·
Premium Member
43,713 Posts
BTW......you got alot of pics!!!!

But they are nice and the truck looks great so far! Have fun with the new mods!

·
Premium Member
74,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gadget74 said:
BTW......you got alot of pics!!!!

But they are nice and the truck looks great so far! Have fun with the new mods!
thanks! yeah buddy... photography is a hobby i enjoy thoroughly... anyone local want pics of their titan shoot me a pm, place, & time... i'm game. maybe one of these days i'll switch careers and go photog. until then i'm always looking for practice, mud, snow, rocks, wherever.

·
Registered
30 Posts
nice obviously i have one also in sedona, same year and everything...although did those lights under you exterioir mirrors come standard.....great pics by the way

·
Premium Member
74,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yep, the puddle lights on the mirrors came with the LE package, although it didn't come with a sunroof, nav, or dvd system.

does anyone know if the big tow mirrors also have puddle lights? i'd hate to add the big tow mirrors and lose my lights...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts