Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of my truck with the 2/4 on. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Are those black chrome rims? Nice pics but blur your license plate next time, identity theft is easier than you think.

·
Registered
300 Posts
donmecca said:
Are those black chrome rims? Nice pics but blur your license plate next time, identity theft is easier than you think.

Very nice pictures. But explain the license plate thing to me. Its not like the guy can drive around with his plates blanked out. Or are you just saying that identity theft chances increase with having your plates seen over the net.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
wow.....truck looks great, i usually don't like dropped trucks, but yours looks really good, those wheels are a perfect compliment to it....good job man...:cheers:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Your correct, can't drive around with blurred plates.:jester:
Since my family was/is in law enforcement :gunz: I guess I'm somewhat paranoid but there are people that run plates, and can access your address and other "personal" info.
It seems the internet atract these nut jobs (TT members excluded).
Back in "04, alot of TT posts blurred their plate pics but the membership has tripled since then and most don't.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys for the compliments and yes the rims are chrome, they are 24" boss 330s. I know bout the plates but i never really daw it to be a big deal. Maybe thats just me, but glad everybody likes it and I am more than pleased with the outcome.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I think it looks way too good.... man, awesome location for that first picture too... which is leaning me to think about getting some of these awesome Titan pics together and making a 2008 calendar... (or maybe we can get one of our members, who is a pro at calender prints, to whip up a callendar for "TitanTalk.Com 2008-2009")... just a friendly hi-jack thought...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks i like that parking garage

·
Banned
47 Posts
man im glad you did it. i was wondering what those rims would look like 24 inch w/ the 2-4 drop! i love it man, mine is black and i think im going to go w/ black chrome or just powdercoat the 330's. you picked a great place for the pics too. how is your turning radius and ride quality since the drop and rims??? cant believe someone actually had the same suspension and wheel idea i had, looks great!

oh yeah, what tire size did you go w/?????

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nicely done.. What kind of camera are you using?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
npace25 said:
man im glad you did it. i was wondering what those rims would look like 24 inch w/ the 2-4 drop! i love it man, mine is black and i think im going to go w/ black chrome or just powdercoat the 330's. you picked a great place for the pics too. how is your turning radius and ride quality since the drop and rims??? cant believe someone actually had the same suspension and wheel idea i had, looks great!

oh yeah, what tire size did you go w/?????
I think when i just had the wheels and tires it rode better than stock, the turning radius is about the same. The tires do not rub at all with the wheel cranked all the way. With the drop its a little stiffer but i cannot complain it still rides really well. I went with a 305/35/24.

Thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
islandtitan said:
Nicely done.. What kind of camera are you using?
I am using a Nikon D-80, man i love this camera. I have had it for a month or so and i am still learning new stuff.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.