Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys if u have the new style of headlight please post up some pics of them. Trying to get a few ideas on what looks best. Thanks!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody???

·
Registered
144 Posts
I also want to do the headlight mod.What color spray paint did you use and where did you get it?

·
Read Only
2,060 Posts
Come on Big, you know where to find them. No need to start a new thread.

Theres not a whole lot of variation when it comes to a headlight mod. Either paint it black, color match, tint the amber, remove the amber, halos, eyebrows, etc.

Just check the headlight mod thread and you'll find some new headlights modded.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also want to do the headlight mod.What color spray paint did you use and where did you get it?
Hey. I first got some off ebay was cheap and didnt really match and was alot thinner paint the usaul... automotive touch up cost more but exact match.. rattle can like 22$ but u might have a body shop near u that will mix up a batch and put in a can

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on Big, you know where to find them. No need to start a new thread.

Theres not a whole lot of variation when it comes to a headlight mod. Either paint it black, color match, tint the amber, remove the amber, halos, eyebrows, etc.

Just check the headlight mod thread and you'll find some new headlights modded.
Haha i hear ya. Just never find stuff when i use the search bar. So figured this would be easier.. yea i agree not many more options but wonder if anybody has left tje top amber piece off..??

Reactions: Joes04Titan

·
Registered
144 Posts
I thought about tinting that piece as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts