Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some new pics of my lift and wheels that were put on yesterday...let me know what you guys think...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
93,679 Posts
The black wheels look great on your truck!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Awesome truck man! Great minds think alike! haha just kidding. I love the black on white! You just convinced me to get the bull bar.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.

RckyMtnTitan, I love the way the bull bar looks. I went with the black over the chrome because there is already so much chrome on the front, I wanted to balance it out a little.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Is that a Patriots hitch cover?!?! :huh: Any coolness points your lift just achieved are now voided :eveilgrin

Its such a shame to see a Titan done dirty like that :crying:

^^^^^ What a schmo ^^^^^

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
bills1974 said:
Thanks guys.

RckyMtnTitan, I love the way the bull bar looks. I went with the black over the chrome because there is already so much chrome on the front, I wanted to balance it out a little.
Yeah it really looks great.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BlackPro4x08 said:
Is that a Patriots hitch cover?!?! :huh: Any coolness points your lift just achieved are now voided :eveilgrin

Its such a shame to see a Titan done dirty like that :crying:

^^^^^ What a schmo ^^^^^

lol, yes it is...I spent the first 22 years of my life about 5 minutes from Foxboro Stadium...saw the name change from Schaefer to Sullivan to Foxboro and then torn down. I used to love going to games in high school, we could buy the worst tickets in there and end up 5 rows up at mid field.

Trust me, I'm not on the bandwagon, I grew up watching Steve Grogan, Tony Eason, Irving Fryer, etc and brought to tears when they never showed up in mid 80's to the Bears, then again in the mid 90's to the Packers.

Never in my lifetime did I ever think the Sox would win the World Series, the Pats would come as close as you could get to a dynasty and the Celtics brought back from the dead all at the same time...

·
Registered
274 Posts
:eveilgrin
bills1974 said:
lol, yes it is...I spent the first 22 years of my life about 5 minutes from Foxboro Stadium...saw the name change from Schaefer to Sullivan to Foxboro and then torn down. I used to love going to games in high school, we could buy the worst tickets in there and end up 5 rows up at mid field.

Trust me, I'm not on the bandwagon, I grew up watching Steve Grogan, Tony Eason, Irving Fryer, etc and brought to tears when they never showed up in mid 80's to the Bears, then again in the mid 90's to the Packers.

Never in my lifetime did I ever think the Sox would win the World Series, the Pats would come as close as you could get to a dynasty and the Celtics brought back from the dead all at the same time...
Alright, you get a few coolness points back. But just a few! You are, after all, still a pats fan

·
Registered
349 Posts
bills1974 said:
How could you leave out the great Stanley Morgan. :)

Thats a really sweet looking Titan.:cheers:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Very nice ride!! I really like your wheels. I wish I had got the black westin bull bar instead of chrome.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good looking truck :cheers:

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the postive responses guys, I love it, but it's nice to see that I'm not the only one. :D

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fherjohn said:
looks sweet. are u running spacers?

Yes, the lift kit actually came with a 2" for the front and 3" for the back. We actually had to replace the rear with a 5" to make the truck level.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Is yours a 4X2? I have a LWB CC 4X2 that I am wanting to lift, but I can't decide if I want 6" or 8". Yours looks friggin' awesome!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts