Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some new pics of my lift and wheels that were put on yesterday...let me know what you guys think...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.

RckyMtnTitan, I love the way the bull bar looks. I went with the black over the chrome because there is already so much chrome on the front, I wanted to balance it out a little.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BlackPro4x08 said:
Is that a Patriots hitch cover?!?! :huh: Any coolness points your lift just achieved are now voided :eveilgrin

Its such a shame to see a Titan done dirty like that :crying:

^^^^^ What a schmo ^^^^^

lol, yes it is...I spent the first 22 years of my life about 5 minutes from Foxboro Stadium...saw the name change from Schaefer to Sullivan to Foxboro and then torn down. I used to love going to games in high school, we could buy the worst tickets in there and end up 5 rows up at mid field.

Trust me, I'm not on the bandwagon, I grew up watching Steve Grogan, Tony Eason, Irving Fryer, etc and brought to tears when they never showed up in mid 80's to the Bears, then again in the mid 90's to the Packers.

Never in my lifetime did I ever think the Sox would win the World Series, the Pats would come as close as you could get to a dynasty and the Celtics brought back from the dead all at the same time...

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the postive responses guys, I love it, but it's nice to see that I'm not the only one. :D

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fherjohn said:
looks sweet. are u running spacers?

Yes, the lift kit actually came with a 2" for the front and 3" for the back. We actually had to replace the rear with a 5" to make the truck level.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Surferboy said:
Is yours a 4X2? I have a LWB CC 4X2 that I am wanting to lift, but I can't decide if I want 6" or 8". Yours looks friggin' awesome!
Thanks man, it's the 2WD short bed, even though I tow a boat, 4WD is pretty pointless in Florida...

Mine is pretty high with the 6" suspension lift, spacers and the 35" tires. It's definately higher than I thought it was going to be. To give you an idea, I'm 6'2" and the hood is almost as high as my shoulders...

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
06_SMOKE_SE_CC said:
truck looks good bud....black on white is a good choice...i really like that bullbar in black...you got any profile shots of the truck??
Here's one, the pic is pretty bad because I just took it with my phone...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
06_SMOKE_SE_CC said:
good enough for me man, i just wanted to see how it sat from the side...i'd say some 37's would look really nice though....
Can't do 37's, I have to take pretty sharp turns backing my boat into the driveway and I'm getting a little rubbing now with the wheel cut all the way...haven't had a chance to do the pinch weld mod yet though...

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Dads_taxi said:
What is the back space of your wheels? They sure look nice.

Sorry man, just saw your post, the wheels are 20x10 with 4.5 backspacing.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
My Mods

Fabtech 6" Peformance Package
Fabtech DirtLogic Coil Overs
Fabtech Traction Bars
Hellwig HD Traction Springs
20x10 XD Rockstars
Nitto Trailgrapplers LT 35x12.50 R20
Hawk LTS Pads
Katzkin leather/suede seats
Kleinn Train Horn
Leer 100R Topper with Yakima racks
Bushwacker Pocket Flares
RECON XTREME Scanning LED Light Bar
Hayden External Transmission Fluid Cooler
CSF Aluminum Radiator
Flowmaster Dual Cat Back w/ Super 40 Muffler dumped in front of the axle
AEM Brute Force CAI
Westin Bull Bar
KC HiLites SlimLites
PIAA 1500 Aux Backup Lights
QX56 center console cover
OEM Rubber Floormats
N-Fab Step Rails
Stillen Street Scene Speed Grille
Limo tint
Sony Mobile Dream System
Sylvania Silverstar Ultras
White LED Running lights
Blue LED's in the interior and grill
Quick Oil Drain Valve

Attachments

1 - 11 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.