Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got pics of my Titan. 22'' MB SUV Bruzer wheels with Nitto 420s 305/45/22... Truck drives & handles better than stock 17's. I also fabricated/lengthened rear shackles. Lowered rear of the truck 2''. I had to trim the bottom of the bed to allow for the leaf spring not to rub. Also had rear bumper painted to match the rest of the truck instead of ugly primer grey...

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not to much work, just patience. I have access to a fabrication shop so obtaining the parts needed was easy. I think the most difficult part was cutting the bed lip in 2 spots and then bending the lip up toward the bottom of the bed.. If you look closely you can see I undercoated the area when I was finished... I'm thinking about making a kit that will include everything needed except for the stock shackles and assembly. If I can obtain the stock shackles I may just make the entire shackle ready to bolt on...I am a master technician/fabricator so welding these pieces up is a piece of cake... Let me know if you would like a set and I will get back to you. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts