Registered
157 Posts
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
162,263 Posts
My son's car in the foreground. Wife's Volvo s60 2.5T on the left. And of course the Titan in front of the 27 foot TT the Titan was bought to tow. :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
54warrior said:
Sell motorcycles? Any chance of getting me a discount on a Road Star Warrior?

I work for Armstrong (the company that makes cieling/floor tile and cabinets) as a mechanical designer. I design equipment for in the factories. Conveyors and other material handling gizmo's.

Well I snapped a few pics of my "other" ride.

PLEASE DON'T BE JEALOUS OF ME FELLAS!!!
I live in Stillwater,OK. We have a big Armstrong plant here also. My friend Todd Carlson is an engineer for Armstrong in PA, you know him?:cheers:

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Tenn_Titan said:
I live in Stillwater,OK. We have a big Armstrong plant here also. My friend Todd Carlson is an engineer for Armstrong in PA, you know him?:cheers:

Don't know him, just started here in November at the Corporate Campus. Is that where he works or is he at one of the local plants? I am in the ceilings division. Armtsrtong employs 1200 people here where I am at alone, and about 15000 worldwide. Not good odds for meeting him.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
2002 Mazda Protege 5. Bought it with 18000 miles in August 2005. It now has 45000 miles. Strut brace, sport tuned suspension, black interior, 8 speaker cd system, 5 speed, mazda speed exhaust, afe intake, spoiler, sun roof, ralley lights, power windows mirrors door locks, a/c, alloy wheels, brand new nexen tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
BlackMamba said:
Dang yellow... throw me a crumb over here!! Sweet rides! Sending my resume A.S.A.P!! Hook it up! It's not WHAT you know it's WHO you know!! I'll just read the Cliff notes or Electricity for DUMMY'S!! lol
I am selling the Z now. Need to make room for the rug rat. The Z won't really accomodate him yet. :crying:

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
54warrior said:
Sell motorcycles? Any chance of getting me a discount on a Road Star Warrior?

PLEASE DON'T BE JEALOUS OF ME FELLAS!!!
sure i can get you a great deal on one? what color do you want? or i can tell you what you can purchase one for and you can go beat up your local yamaha dealer...

·
Registered
936 Posts
blacknwhite71 said:
This is my baby, not good pics and she is dirty. 1971 Chevelle SS
Thats what I'm talkin' about! Very nice.

The other ride (wifey's) is a 2000 Lexus RX300. She wants to get an Escalade next. :teethmast

·
Registered
530 Posts
2005 mustang

·
Registered
30 Posts
My 1987 Buick Regal T-Types

Attachments

·
Registered
848 Posts
Heres one of mine!.....

·
Registered
265 Posts
1969 Buick Skylark Custom.

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
1990 Nissan 300ZX TwinTurbo. :gunz:

Hey WhiteTitanSe, are you a member of www.TwinTurbo.net?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Nice Buicks Leadsled 124 and ForensicDoc!!

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
21 - 40 of 93 Posts