·
Registered
62 Posts
1992 corvette
2005 corvette

·
Registered
272 Posts

This is me and my wife with our matching yellow C6s.

Actually, they're not ours, BUT - cool story...
The building you see behind the cars is the side of our restaurant, and one day while we were working (what's new!) there were 2 couples wearing identical checkered and yellow Corvette jackets, so my wife and I went over and talked with them for a few minutes. Turns out they were taking 2006 Corvette C6 #1 and #2 on a round-trip of the country and back to Bowling Green, KY.
We all went out and checked them out. You can barely see it in the pic, but the paper in the window is the Bowling Green, KY certification that says '1st C6 Corvette to roll off the assembly line xx/xx/xxxx' (where the x's were it's birthdate, but I don't remember exactly) - AND the Vin #s on both vehicles were 1 and 2.
So, the guys let us start them and rev 'em up, check out the HUD and NAV and all the creature comforts (and the whole time I'm in the driver's seat of #1, I'm thinking to myself 'you know, the only thing that can catch me if I take off is that damn yellow one right next to me!')

So, long story short, me and my wife got to start the FIRST AND SECOND C6 off the assembly line! (still wishing I got one, but I think that I'll wait until the new model based on the Blue Devil comes out!!!)

Psychlone

·
Registered
792 Posts
The other toys.

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Just bought this last week for the wife...

·
Registered
30 Posts
These are my babies and the reason for buying the Titan other than its the baddest truck on the planet!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
chung_chang said:
Just bought this last week for the wife...

Damn!! What model of SLR you taking pics with?? Sweet pics!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just picked her up.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
here is my other ride, did a 5 year frame off restoration on it. lots of blood sweat and "beer's" lol 1969 pontiac GTO"idhitit2:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Motor vehicle

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Some nice cars on here!

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Here's mine

1989 Ford Bronco
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 L.E. SPORT
05 Chrysler Sebring and my once loved, H2 Hummer