Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says, I want to see pics of a PreRunner bumper with stock fenders. thinking of doing this to my T when I lift it

·
Registered
256 Posts
I hate when people reference that Prerunner thread, there's like 2 million pages. So here's my favorite...

I never go wheeling unless I'm usually with other people or at least I don't do anything that I know I can't make it through plus winch bumpers are expensive so I wanna do a prerunner. But if money was no option I'd go winch bumper from Fab Fours or something.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
I hate when people reference that Prerunner thread, there's like 2 million pages. So here's my favorite...

I never go wheeling unless I'm usually with other people or at least I don't do anything that I know I can't make it through plus winch bumpers are expensive so I wanna do a prerunner. But if money was no option I'd go winch bumper from Fab Fours or something.
lol its funny cause i email that site earlier. how much does a pre-reunner like that sell for?

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
thats one hell of a ford, im sure i couldn't afford a front end like that but good to know the option is out there. i may have to look that up

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I made mine with $100 worth of metal (30 ft of 1.5", .109" wall DOM tubing, got it at cost) And it looks the same as any others. Check the sig, im taking more pics of it soon after i get the skid installed, and the bumper painted.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I hate when people reference that Prerunner thread, there's like 2 million pages.
Its a long read but if ya have a prerunner related question thats where you can jump in at the end and ask it and all the regulars in there will help ya out.

To the OP, theres a few guys who are regulars in the prerunner thread who can make you a great bumper for a decent price. Post up in there and they will help ya out prolly..

·
Registered
256 Posts
Ya I've skimmed it over as I'm planning on getting a prerunner bumper soon and its all great info but way to much to just reference an entire thread lol

·
Registered
193 Posts
My bumper isnt exactly a pre-runner bumper, but it is not your typical winch bumper either(winch mount behind bumper grill, just need to do fairlead mount)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for all the posts, I didnt want to look through the 100000000 pages of the prerunner thread lol, but I will post in it for some pics if anyone has it

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
I made mine with $100 worth of metal (30 ft of 1.5", .109" wall DOM tubing, got it at cost) And it looks the same as any others. Check the sig, im taking more pics of it soon after i get the skid installed, and the bumper painted.
well $hit i may just pay you then lol, let me know if you want another project soon :eyebrow: it looks good, cant wait to see it done

·
Registered
317 Posts
One thing to concider is, if you want a good looking Pre-runner style bumper is that you have to cut off the front crossmember and rail ends to make the bumper look good. Our trucks frame rails are really low and stick out really far. So if you build from that it gives the skid plate a very vertical look unlike a true off road truck where approach angle is important for not digging your front end into hills. Another thing is that all the bolt on Pre-runner bumpers I have seen you still have to cut of the front crossmeber and parts of the rails.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
well $hit i may just pay you then lol, let me know if you want another project soon :eyebrow: it looks good, cant wait to see it done
I got way too many projects started that arent half finished, things that nobody, even my family dont know about :p

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
i want one, where did you find it? how much? does it come in white lol,thats pretty sick
He built it himself. He's got super clean work. He also did a rear bumper and the bed rail bar things.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts