Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Still haven't gotten texas plates on the 7 series..lol. Waiting to get that state inspection done to have 20% all around and 20% windshiled. The slade had legal tints..but it was too light so i removed. them. need to get darker ones.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I smell need for murdered out 7 series :teethmast

Looks great man!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Awesome collection! Best truck, car & SUV if you ask me. Only thing I would change would be the long wheel base 7.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
I was expecting photos of your actual garage LOL then bash ya for it!

But the garage collection, sweet setup! And agree'd, muder out the beemer and slap on some thicker spoke rims!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys. i wnated to get the LI...but to be honest..it looked a li lfunny. the reg length is nice...and have been thinking of doing some work on it..but man i have way too many things i wanna work on. lol. so im trying to be smart and save for now...and see what the end of the year holds for me. i have big plans for the slade

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
thanks guys. i wnated to get the LI...but to be honest..it looked a li lfunny. the reg length is nice...and have been thinking of doing some work on it..but man i have way too many things i wanna work on. lol. so im trying to be smart and save for now...and see what the end of the year holds for me. i have big plans for the slade
Come on, share! Don't hold out, put out! :bangit:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i posted in one of the other threads. i guy has something done to his..which i liked. ill see if i can find it...his truck is immaculate

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

onlything different i wanna do is have a yellow and black theme. with yellow calipers

Reactions: adamdude04

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
My god, that is SLEEK! And I agree, Yellow and black! ..Never a fan of red/black. Dude post updates when ya get to it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i am not that young..im 24. lol. And the vehicles belong to me.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
well i am not that young..im 24. lol. And the vehicles belong to me.
Damn sam. A whopping year older than I lol
I wish I could throw around cash like that :bangit:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Damn sam. A whopping year older than I lol
I wish I could throw around cash like that :bangit:
well i can't now a days either. Which is why im saving more then spending. Trying to invest as much into my business as possible. when i was in CA i did spend a lil more freely..lol.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
well i can't now a days either. Which is why im saving more then spending. Trying to invest as much into my business as possible. when i was in CA i did spend a lil more freely..lol.
What kinda business you got goin on?

·
Banned
465 Posts
Call me Sumair we will hook up the 7! put some 22's on it!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What kinda business you got goin on?
Currently i am a Importer/exporter of goods through out the world. Getting into a lil more global trading which is def more work, but the money is there to be made. My current project im working with a client is 600 petroleum tanker trailers being shipped from houston to lagos nigeria. I control every aspect of it and my client has the buyer. So it's lots of work, lil sleep and lots of headaches, but what business/career isn't?

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Currently i am a Importer/exporter of goods through out the world. Getting into a lil more global trading which is def more work, but the money is there to be made. My current project im working with a client is 600 petroleum tanker trailers being shipped from houston to lagos nigeria. I control every aspect of it and my client has the buyer. So it's lots of work, lil sleep and lots of headaches, but what business/career isn't?
Oh yeah dude you're set. My buddy used to do the same stuff but in-states and he said he worked about 20hrs a week, and made roughly 85k a year. It's amazing how much money one can make doing something like that. Good luck with going global :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Call me Sumair we will hook up the 7! put some 22's on it!
Thanks bud...it won't be a lil bit cuz currently im looking to work on the T. I might have a guy w/ a lowering kit who can install it for me too. What did you end up doing with yours? im not too sure how your system works..did you remove all your old stuff and replacing it? Your truck looks sick bagged. I showed my bro the pics and he's like...how the **** is that the same truck? lol

1 - 20 of 42 Posts