Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I cant decide if i should paint everything thats chrome on my truck black or not. I like how it is now but i like that look of everything black.

·
Registered
218 Posts
paint it black it would go with the rockstars better, atleast get the black tailights and the black projectors

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. The lift is a 6 inch fab tech. Im not to sure about aftermarket tail and headlights, ive always been a little sketch on them. I can get a buddy to smoke my tails with some 3M tint, it looks good. I would like to buy some black tail lights and head lights but i havent really seen any i like that much.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
what size rims and tires did u end up going with???? luv the look, clean and simple

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nice truck!!!, i also have a black kingcab, and in my garage right now are my 20" rockstars, but they currently have no tires :crying: but i will soon, how are your tires are they LOUD, rough, and last do you mind if i asked how much your lift and tires were .THANKS

·
Registered
436 Posts
That truck rocks dog!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TITANDC said:
Nice truck!!!, i also have a black kingcab, and in my garage right now are my 20" rockstars, but they currently have no tires :crying: but i will soon, how are your tires are they LOUD, rough, and last do you mind if i asked how much your lift and tires were .THANKS

It was 5200 total. If u dont want to cut ur truck i would go higher than six inches. Cause they are a hard fit because of the offset.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts