Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

First of all, this is a great forum with a lot of useful information. I have been reading for a couple weeks now and decided the Titan was going to be my choice for my first full-size truck. I put down a deposit for one that is coming in at the end of this month....and I can't wait!

I wanted to share some pics of a Titan I saw at a local dealership here in Houston, TX. This particular one has 18x10 wheels with Toyo A/T tires, size 325/60/18. The truck also has the Daystar leveling kit.

Enjoy!!

P.S.....Ignore the date on the pics, I forgot to set it on my camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
497 Posts
OMG!!! thats EXACTLY what i was thinking of, finally the kit on a 4x4. i spent too much on the truck and cant afford a big lift at the moment so i wanted to go that route. 34"x13'' tires w/18x10 wheels or 17. do you rember what wheels they were? im amazed the 2.5 inch lift could fit 34''x13'' 's.

·
Registered
278 Posts
That is one sweet setup, its perfect! IMHO

·
Registered
727 Posts
Why did you post this? One minute I was happy being stock.. but no… Now I have to ante up & buy a set of rims & tires. That is the way my truck should sit & will. I need to stop looking at this forum before I go broke.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nice looking Truck, looks like someone will end up cleaning their truck alot more with those wheels hanging out past the mud flaps, excepcially on a black truck, still it is one nice looking setup.

Which Titan did you order and did you choose black in TX?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MZ3Cosmo said:
Nice looking Truck, looks like someone will end up cleaning their truck alot more with those wheels hanging out past the mud flaps, excepcially on a black truck, still it is one nice looking setup.

Which Titan did you order and did you choose black in TX?
No black for me in Texas! I ordered a white 4x4 SE CC with off-road and big tow package. I will be adding wheels and tires to resemble the black one I took photos of. After I saw how the wheels and tires looked, I knew I had to have it!

·
Registered
497 Posts
quick tell em! :eveilgrin do you remember the maker of the wheels? mahalo

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will said:
I must have this set up. What dealership was this at I must go and check it out. Thanks
Tom Peacock Nissan in Houston, TX. They already sold this particular one. The dealer said it went FAST!!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
thanks alot, i emailed them for the offset. it may be listed on their site or sumwhere else, any new info please post.

·
Registered
25 Posts
How do the tire pressure sensors work with aftermarket rims? I understand that there is an actual transmitter in each rim.

·
Registered
497 Posts
my understanding is that its intergrated in the valve stem so are transferable between different wheels.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Will these tires fit "Toyo A/T tires, size 325/60/18" fit on our truck without the Daystar lift. I have the 4x4 and some other posts scared me away from putting the lift kit on my truck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
will said:
Will these tires fit "Toyo A/T tires, size 325/60/18" fit on our truck without the Daystar lift. I have the 4x4 and some other posts scared me away from putting the lift kit on my truck.

What problems have you heard about the lift on the 4x4's? I can't see it being any different than the 2WD lift. The lift is just spacers that replace the stock spacers.....correct? Does anyone know how this can be a problem on the 4X4 if it is not a problem on the 4X2?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
KATM said:
What problems have you heard about the lift on the 4x4's? I can't see it being any different than the 2WD lift. The lift is just spacers that replace the stock spacers.....correct? Does anyone know how this can be a problem on the 4X4 if it is not a problem on the 4X2?
there seems to be some debate of whether not the lift on the 4x4 will put the drive axles in an unecessary bind causing premature wear. only time will tell if this is true but thats what everyone is assuming :huh:

·
Registered
497 Posts
leaking cv boots tends to be a problem related with 4runnners when lifting even just a few inches. anyone actually see how much a bind it puts on our cv boots? too bad they dont sell trucks here with the lift or i would check. i seriously doubt 2'' will prematurly wear your actual drive axels out or rack and pinion steering.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts