Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This is my SRT-4(sold)

At the car show after the built motor(notice the triple gauge w/mechanicals)

Deep Dish Bullets, I also have chrome FR500s

Custom plate intimidate=NTMD8

Good video still frame.

Fully built motor, 60-trim, everything, over $20,000.00 invested/500+whp.

8k miles,Supercharged,N20 actual #s 600+

Nice pic.

A link to an average run w/o N20
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.myvideos

I also have my Titan, I dont have any pics yet but stuff is on order(grill is on). My 1990 notchback is currently getting custom paint, I will post pics soon.

·
Registered
599 Posts
i can not see none of the pictures

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know why.
-Brad

·
Super Moderator
160,804 Posts
My truck and the trailer on the right. Wifey's Volvo S60 2.5T back left, and Son's car in the foreground. Taken at our favorite camping place.

·
Registered
530 Posts
lol dude i think that was the rong link for the N20 runs ... thats the link to my exhaust clip ....:rollingsm

·
Registered
64 Posts
Here is mine, 1970 Chevy Custom C/10 with a 400 CI SB.

T0010.JPG

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
My little toy.....

Attachments

·
Registered
390 Posts
lets see....the 05 Mustang GT (all stock:futwice: ) and the 05 GSX-R100 (all stock 2:futwice: ) right like anything i own is stock, oh and the 05 Ranger loaded up w/ some goodies. Camburg 5.5 lift, deaver springs, remote resevoirs, auburn limited slip, richmond gears, built driveline, headers & full exhaust, programmer, intake glassworks fenders & stretched bed in rear, spare mount, MTX system, and a couple more things (i'd rather not disclose) but other than that its pretty stock (like the mustang):cheers: oh and one of the jeep.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
I just purchased this 2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2 weeks ago. It's in fantastic shape for the 70K miles on the odometer. It's like the polar opposite of my Titan.

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
loosenut said:
I just purchased this 2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2 weeks ago. It's in fantastic shape for the 70K miles on the odometer. It's like the polar opposite of my Titan.
what you pay for the acura?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I was just trying to take some pictures of my car and this girl kept following me around

So I had to cuff her down

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
ablexus said:
I was just trying to take some pictures of my car and this girl kept following me around

So I had to cuff her down

I hope that lardazz didn't dent your hood! Some people! The nerve! I'd have :banasex0r .... well, after the cuffing..... :D
Sweet little G/F you got there ..... :thumbsup:

Oh, and nice rides, too. :upsidedow

·
Registered
265 Posts
1969 Buick Skylark Custom

Attachments

1 - 20 of 128 Posts