Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please show me a before and after of a 2.5" front and 1" rear lift on their truck. Or give me links to look at? I'm wanting to put 33's on mine and want to see what it looks like before and after before I do it.

Thanks guys for any help.

·
Super Moderator
162,653 Posts
Before:

After:

If you do a quick search for "pics mini lift" you'll get a bunch of results. :)

·
Super Moderator
162,653 Posts
Those are the stock size: 265/70/18. That's still what I'm running for size, though those Crapyears wore out long ago. Currently running Revos in the stock size, but next month it's time for my third set of tires which will be Nitto Terragraps in 285/65/18. Wider than stock, but same diameter. As you can see in my sig, I tow a somewhat heavy trailer and don't want to mess with my gear ratios by increasing or decreasing the diameter.

You'll really like the mini lift. Just a much better stance but you get to keep the nice stock ride quality. I still say it's one of the best bang for the buck mods I've done.

·
Super Moderator
162,653 Posts
Did either one of you have to or choose to change your shocks?
Is it a must? Is there anything else I would need to do when adding the mini lift?
I didn't choose to, there wasn't a need. I put my mini lift on the truck after only about 3 months from the time I bought it. If you went more than 1" in the rear you'd need a longer shock, but not with just a 1" block.

Keep in mind that Chef Titan's truck is an '08 or newer model, which already sat higher (more level) from the factory. Yours is an '07, so they're not quite apples and apples, but your '07 and my '06 are.

·
Registered
128 Posts
2.5/1 on a 2wd with 295/70/18 terra grapplers.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Titan | Facebook

pics in there. stock, then 2/1.5 with 325/60-18 (33x13) nittos, then with my xd monsters

·
Registered
501 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts