Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the grill from CST suspension

gsxr1000 said:
I dont like the grill too much, it's too busy.
the grille is the one that was on all the titans at the sema show, the troy lee titan and the CST Titans.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
It will look a lot better with the Nissan Badge on it.

That grille was on both of the CST trucks. The Troy Lee truck had a totaly different grille.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Man you guys never heard "If ya cant say nothin nice dont say nothing at all"
I Like your grill man! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
troy lee titan

Derwud said:
It will look a lot better with the Nissan Badge on it.

That grille was on both of the CST trucks. The Troy Lee truck had a totaly different grille.
your right the troy lee had a stull grille but it looks very similiar to me,not like the billet grilles for the titans i have seen on ebay. no Nissan emblem, im taking all the nissan emblems off, endurance emblems, V8 and titan emblems off. thats the way i like it. i left the stock tires on it, i will have to get a lift to get 35's on it. I would like to get the level kit on it like one of other members did.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
aspen2cody said:
Here is a picture of my new grille. 2004 SE Black 4WD Titan W/captains chairs and fosgate system.
I like the grille but you need to put a level on the "stacks" on your house and straighten them up.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
aspen2cody said:
Here is a picture of my new grille. 2004 SE Black 4WD Titan W/captains chairs and fosgate system.
aspen please tell me where you got that grill, i must have it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey, Aspen2Cody or any of you otherguys that are going with this grill, When you installed it do you remove the original grill? or just cover it?, I'm looking for the Regular Titan Crome grill. Please let me know....I'd be interested in buying...

Thanks..

·
Registered
123 Posts
grill looks great :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts