Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the pin size for rear blocks? Found one answer that it is 3/8" but, some company's advertise a 9/16" to fit Titans. Anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
449 Posts
its for sure not 3/8, thats way to small. It has to be either 1/2 or 9/16 like you mentioned.

Reactions: ALLBLACKTITAN

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I am thinking and hoping for. Just installed my Rough Country lift blocks and they look goofy as can be and flatten the heck out of the leaf springs and I found a set of new 4" blocks I had this whole time with 9/16" pins. I think I am just going to swap them out now since I am waiting on wheel bearings...

·
Registered
449 Posts
the little nub/pin is simply for alignment.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Thats what I am thinking and hoping for. Just installed my Rough Country lift blocks and they look goofy as can be and flatten the heck out of the leaf springs and I found a set of new 4" blocks I had this whole time with 9/16" pins. I think I am just going to swap them out now since I am waiting on wheel bearings...
I removed the outer u bolts on my RCX block. I really didn't like how it flattened the spring. It also lowered the rear of the truck 3/4". So far I have no complaints and am much happier with the overall look.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I removed the outer u bolts on my RCX block. I really didn't like how it flattened the spring. It also lowered the rear of the truck 3/4". So far I have no complaints and am much happier with the overall look.
This is why I did it after I read what you posted earlier. Since I have traction bars I really did not need them plus I had a brand new set of 4" regular cast blocks I forgot about.

So, just to confirm 9/16" pins do work. Swapped them late last night and they fit fine. Just wish the pins were more of an offset to move the axle forward a hair. Overall much happier with the ride height and cleaner look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts