Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's your favorite game for PS3 / XBOX 360??

I'm gonna be stuck at home in a cervical-collar for 14-days straight (post-op on the 21st) and I'm stocking up on entertainment. I just picked up a mini RC helicopter to chase the cat with...now I need some new console games (getting burned-out on Tiger Woods PGA Tour and Black-Ops 2).

I like sports, but I SUCK at Madden NFL...I get confused on which damn player I'm controlling until its too late. I have never purchased a driving game, so thought maybe I'd give one a try...any out there worth owning??

I'm always interested in ANY game recommendations.

Thanks.

EDIT: I know there's gonna be at least ONE smartazz out there that replies "Dance Dance Revolution"...keep in mind I cant "dance dance" for 6 to 8-weeks after cervical fusion!!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Make sure you buy a new bottle of lotion...you're going to be bored for a loooooong time!

·
Registered
982 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
How do u get bored of bo2?? U play multiplayer right? Lol it's a little older but grand theft auto 4 and the 2 dlc games for the gta4 map are really good. think they are called "the ballad of gay tony" & "the lost an the damned" the latter u get to play in a motorcycle club.
Also red dead revolver an red dead redemption are pretty awesome.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I really enjoyed the god of war games you can get a 2 pack of the 1st and 2nd one for around $20 now. so for around the price of one new game you could actually have all 3. lol The puzzles that are through out the game are fun and challenging.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I heard the last of us or something like that was really good. And it's been selling really well. I play fifa 13 Alot and BO2 on Xbox never gets old hah

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
dirt 2 is pretty fun, i play minecraft with my son sometimes, idk how but that game gets addicting lol

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
dirt 2 is pretty fun, i play minecraft with my son sometimes, idk how but that game gets addicting lol
My friend said it was too and I played and I felt like I was looking at a blank wall. Too abstract. Hahah but he's addicted to it

·
Registered
657 Posts
What's your favorite game for PS3 / XBOX 360??

I'm gonna be stuck at home in a cervical-collar for 14-days straight (post-op on the 21st) and I'm stocking up on entertainment. I just picked up a mini RC helicopter to chase the cat with...now I need some new console games (getting burned-out on Tiger Woods PGA Tour and Black-Ops 2).

I like sports, but I SUCK at Madden NFL...I get confused on which damn player I'm controlling until its too late. I have never purchased a driving game, so thought maybe I'd give one a try...any out there worth owning??

I'm always interested in ANY game recommendations.

Thanks.

EDIT: I know there's gonna be at least ONE smartazz out there that replies "Dance Dance Revolution"...keep in mind I cant "dance dance" for 6 to 8-weeks after cervical fusion!!
Xbox360, Get the Mass Effect trilogy!!! Best series ever. Ive been to 37 cities and done alot of extreme stuff and nothing has blown my mind like Mass Effect! DO IT!!!:redblob"

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do u get bored of bo2?? U play multiplayer right? <SNIP>
NO MULTIPLAYER (other than Zombie maps) because I SUCK and get killed almost immediately...and that's why I'm bored of it. I used to be really good at Counter Strike for PC (most of my experience is in PC gaming), but I cant do multiplayer FPS on console...I have spastic thumbs.

Thats why I love TW PGA Tour...no other golfers can kill me before I have a chance to take my next shot!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Far cry 3 man
Great game

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
I constantly look at titantalk when I'm board. I've opened up this app atleast 10 times tonight. Everything I have posted is worthless also. But I can't stop.

Grand tourismo 5 is awesome. The realness is un beatable.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I second borderlands and mass effect. Both of those take up lots of time and are very fun without playing online. Saints row and gta series are great too

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
739 Posts
I second Skyrim I probably have over 100 hours in it... Borderlands is good, I really enjoyed bioshock, uncharted is really good I had a lot of fun goofing off in saints row 3

·
Registered
494 Posts
NO MULTIPLAYER (other than Zombie maps) because I SUCK and get killed almost immediately...and that's why I'm bored of it. I used to be really good at Counter Strike for PC (most of my experience is in PC gaming), but I cant do multiplayer FPS on console...I have spastic thumbs.

Thats why I love TW PGA Tour...no other golfers can kill me before I have a chance to take my next shot!!
My son has that issue also. He hated online multiplayer until bo2 came out with the tournament mode. It puts u on a map with equally skilled players. Levels out the playing field an now he has a blast.
I'm gunna second mass effect. Awesome game as well as bio shock!!
My fav of all time is "baja edge of control" trophy trucks, vw buggies, 4x4's, an even trophy carts. It's bada$$!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Look at my list of PS3 games which I mostly play and enjoy.

The Last of Us
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Batman: Arkham City
Grand Theft Auto V
The Walking Dead
Portal 2
Mass Effect 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
God of War III

1 - 18 of 18 Posts