1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Got any pics of it?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Just gotta say, this HU has been one of my favorite mods. Fantastic unit, does everything, can add others extra's as you want and it looks very professional. Great price OP!

Edit- just realized its the new year model, even better! You won't be dissapointed with this HU!

·
Registered
228 Posts
It's actually a well respected head unit like the 4100 and 4200 before it. 4 volt out, 7 inch screen, Pandora etc

General features: DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner built-in MOSFET amp (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels) 6.95" touchscreen with multi-angle adjustments intuitive touchscreen controls 5 customizable display colors and customizable button illumination choices fits double-DIN dash openings remote control

Audio/video features: plays MP3/WMA/AAC files recorded on CD, DVD, and SD or SDHC memory cards supports DivX video playback from DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW discs, or SD/SDHC cards JPEG picture file playback on CD discs or SD/SDHC cards high- and low-pass filters 8-band graphic equalizer with 7 preset EQ curves Auto EQ function automatically creates a sound curve for your car (optional microphone required) Advanced Sound Retriever

Expandability: built-in audio iPod control — Pioneer's optional adapter required for viewing video content compatible with Pioneer Bluetooth adapter, satellite radio, navigation module, and HD Radio tuner inputs: rear A/V and USB inputs, SD card slot, rear-view camera input outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I have the 4200 and love it. I've heard nothing but good things about the new version. That's a good price for everything that you are putting with it. GLWS

·
Registered
76 Posts
can you put nav on this ?? and what is needed to install on 2010 with the factor RF radio system. thanks WOODY

·
Registered
314 Posts
i have this DD, love it. Sounds great, plays my ipod touch and 4th gen?? hell i don't know which one it is, there have been so many gen of ipods...anyway, super user friendly when looking for songs, changing the colors, ease of use. Love it.

BTW if you will sell the axxess steering wheel control seperate, i would be intersted. Also you can add nav to it. But i wouldn't especially if you have an iphone,
Once again, great unit.

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Tried send u a pm I have another question but ur inbox is full

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using the auto guide app

1 - 14 of 14 Posts