Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at getting a D2 because of the double dvd slots versus the D3 with a single slot. My questons is there anyway to have the nav screen show up on another monitor and the cd/radio display showing on the D2 screen at the same time. I want to use the factory nav bezel with a screen for the nav and use the deck for all the other functions. I hope you guys understand what I'm asking. If this wont work with this unit is there another way to do it? Like maybe the kenwood 6019 with the seperate nav unit. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
06titancrewse said:
I'm looking at getting a D2 because of the double dvd slots versus the D3 with a single slot. My questons is there anyway to have the nav screen show up on another monitor and the cd/radio display showing on the D2 screen at the same time. I want to use the factory nav bezel with a screen for the nav and use the deck for all the other functions. I hope you guys understand what I'm asking. If this wont work with this unit is there another way to do it? Like maybe the kenwood 6019 with the seperate nav unit. Thanks.

If i remember correctly this unit will not do dual zones. I am not positive on this . but i do not think it will.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts