Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a nice way to install a TV and Navigation system in the center portion above the radio so you dont have to remove the stock one. If you mount it carefully, you can put make it to where the rubber mat will pretty much cover everything back up if you ever want to remove it and make it look like it was never there.

I need this gone ASAP! I have a Pioneer Touch Screen TV GPS DVD System that I would like to sell. The screen is in like new condition and the entire system works perfectly. The only issues are the door on the DVD part is broken and the remote is missing. Almost all Pioneer remotes are compatible with the each other though.

The unit comes with everthing in the pics and has everything to be installed and running immedately.

The system originally cost over $2800 and I am asking $600 OBO just to get rid of it. I will entertain any reasonable offers.

Here are the exact models and the links to specific information in regards to them.

AVIC-88DVD Pioneer AVIC88DVD DVD Car Navigation System

AVD-W6210 AVD-W6210 - 6½" Detachable Touch Panel Widescreen LCD Color Display | Pioneer Electronics USA

If the ad is still up, the system is for sale.

I get emails directly to my phone, so response time will be short. Or if you feel like texting, feel free to do so. 602-688-9293
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts