Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This fits the nissan Factory Double Din Radio. I do not have the whole bezel replacement. My truck came with a double din unit that was bolt and go. So I have the parts needed to fit it accordingly. I can supply pix just ask.

Its currently in use in my Nissan. I am switching back to the OEM head unit for trade in purposes. Im going to try to upgrade to the Pro4 :teethmast

Its accurate and does what its supposed to do. The call by voice feature has never recognized my voice for ****. Dont know why. I tell it to call home and it says back some random name on my phone and calls them instead? But blutooth works great. I just call from my phone and the head unit does the rest. Or if your really skilled you can use the touch screen on the head unit to access your phones address book and call through it no problem. I am not so talented while driving.:teeth:

*This unit has been bypassed for video while driving. Its actally quite simple to do. AVIC411.com

I can un-bypass it for you if you would like.

I will include the Titan double din mount for it. Its already prewired into a Titan plug and play harness.

All was purchased from Crutchfield when I originally bought he truck.

AVIC-X910BT - In-Dash Navigation AV Receiver with DVD Playback, Built-In Bluetooth and 5.8" WVGA Touchscreen Display | Pioneer Electronics USA

I bought it on sale for $900 and payed extra for the HD box.

You can have it all for $650 shipped. The mic is currently glued into a factory switch blank and I will include it as well as it looks nice this way IMHO and the hard works already done.

I can include my Chinese backup camera as well for an additional $50. I never got around to the install. Its the common metal bullet camera with LED's.

It has an antenna splitter installed as well. Everything you need is there. I will of corse wipe all my personal info and POI's so when its delivered it will be factory reset with its current updates. Just not personalized.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Does that backup camera hook up to it as a monitor?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its got multiple video in's and hooks up as a backup camera. (It has a camera input) You can hook it up to auto kick over when you put the truck in reverse or by push of a button on the screen. Or both. This head unit has more options than I ever hoped to use.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hm.... Thts tempting. I'll follow this and hope it comes down to something I can afford

·
Registered
686 Posts
If you had the mic mounted in a switch cover below shoulder height, thats probably why it had problems with voice commands. The mic really needs to be up by the rear view mirror.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does it have navigation?
Yes. It has damn near everything except auto pilot.

The navi has loads of options and factory poi's

You can tell it to avoid permit areas as well as tollways etc. Read the link above that links to pioneer for further details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts