Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have been a guest at TitanTalk for a long time, finally decided to join. Has anyone tried the pirelli scorpion's on their Titan? If so, what do you think?

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I havn't but I wish they'd come out with the Scorpion ATR in our stock 18" size.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I have the Scorpion ATR in 17" on mine. Best tire I've ever had on any of my trucks. I like them better than the Revos. Way better.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I was looking at picking up a set of those. Let me know if they change your MPG please.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much black beauty, the scorpions look great on your truck. My stock SRA's are about gone at only 36000 miles. I have not been too impressed with them. I think I will try the pirelli's next. Thanks again

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Heh heh.. if you got 36000 out of the stockers, ESPECIALLY the SRA's, you did VERY well! You will notice a world of difference with the Pirellis. To get 36K out of the SRA's, you probably don't drive very aggressively, which will make the Scorps last all that much longer. Good luck! Don't know what mods you have, but you may need at least a front leveling kit and maybe the PWM for the 18's to fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts