Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Placed my Order!!

Well finally I decided if I want to get the truck exactly how I want it I was going to have to order it.

I also decided to go with an autobroker that has obtained vehicles for my Brother inlaw a couple of times. He wasn't the lowest quote but having it delivered to my house beats driving far away for just a little better deal.

So Finally I will be placing my order tomorrow:

SE CrewCab Canteen Green
Titanium Interior Cloth
SideAir Bag Pkg
Big Tow Pkg
Bed Utility Pkg
RF Pwr Capt. Pkg
Off Rd. Pkg
Sliding Bed Extender
Matts
Splashguards

Delivered to my house, tax and tag for 32K.

Now I just have to wait for when it arrives :upsidedow

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It is done, now I just have to wait........ :smoke: :coolsmile

and wait.... :crying: :computern

·
Registered
152 Posts
Dude, that's GREAT news!!! I know you've been putting a lot of effort into researching and negotiating. Did the broker give you any idea of timing?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Memphis4x4 said:
Dude, that's GREAT news!!! I know you've been putting a lot of effort into researching and negotiating. Did the broker give you any idea of timing?

Yeah, Cienfuegos, give us the skinny on your initial delivery date. Also, I am buying my LE CC through a broker. Can you tell me about your buying experience? How do you plan on handling the VIN number for final delivery timing and making sure everything is alright with the truck?

By the way, congratulations on making such a great choice on a truck!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Memphis4X4 said:
Shaggy said:
Yeah, Cienfuegos, give us the skinny on your initial delivery date. Also, I am buying my LE CC through a broker. Can you tell me about your buying experience? How do you plan on handling the VIN number for final delivery timing and making sure everything is alright with the truck?

By the way, congratulations on making such a great choice on a truck!

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upsidedow

I am happy with my broker experiance so far, this is the first vehicle that I purchase using a broker.
He gave me a great rate of 4.5%, my payments will come out to $460 after an $8k downpayment.
I really enjoy the fact of no presure from salesmen or sales manager that you recieve from dealers.
Also having it delievered to my door is a real perk considering to get the same deal I was going to have to drive 2 hours one way.

As for the delivery date well he gave me a ballpark 45-60 days but after reading from other experiances on TitanTalk 60-90 is more likely. Its ok because I have a set of wheels to get around.

I have to still discuss how I will be able to track the order and vin number, I will be sure to ask him tomorrow when I send him my credit app.

Thank you to all the Titantalk members that answered my questions and helped me get into a TITAN!!!!!!!!!!! :upsidedow

OUR TRUCK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
i don't give a rats arse, how you are obtaining a Titan. the important thing to me is your getting one!!! congratulations as you will enjoy the pleasure of owning one of the best trucks on the road hands down. its a surreal feeling and driving up next to other brands of trucks makes you just feel superior. i had a 5.3 silverado 1500 extra cab in front of me at a light and i could see him looking back at me in his rearview mirror. you could hear the aftermarket exhaust on his truck rumble at idle. as soon as the light turned green he floors it and takes off, to his dismay i am right on top of his bumper and had i not let off the gas i would have been in the bed of his truck. this is just a small example of the fun you too, are going to have with your Titan. congrats again and enjoy. :cheers:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I spoke with my broker and told him to inquire about the elocker to see if I can get it.

Also asked him about the vin number and he said that what they will get is a production number afterwards a vin number would be given and then a delivery date.

I CAN't WAAAIT :upsidedow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts