Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start by apologizing in advance. I know I'm posting this in the wrong section but I needed an area that had the highest visibility. Not sure if any of you have followed but my father in law was in a fishing accident off the coast of Baja sunday morning. Admins I understand if you need to move this somewhere else

here's a link to the story:
Search continues for 7 missing in Baja fishing boat accident | abc7.com

We've spoken to the media so thjey have advised us to hit up any media outlets to make sure the story stays hot. The more we get this out there the more sets of eyes will be on the lookout for them in the event the ended in a isolated area of the coast.

We have started a blogsite: please reshare on your facebook accounts
findourfathers.blogspot.com

twitter: please follow us
Twitter

email:
We are grateful for any advice words of encouragement, anything is welcome:
[email protected]

[/URL]

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
good luck man, hate to hear that. Read about this on the news today. I can't imagine anyone moving this thread.

·
Registered
79 Posts
tttttt........lets keep this at the top

·
Registered
185 Posts
Good luck man. Bump....

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
good luck, sorry to hear about this tragedy. They will be in my prayers to be found.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Good luck. Prayers sent

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. My family is trying to keep the media attention focused on this. If anyone can take a moment to contact people in our govt to help we would be so appreciative
We have a small window left before the search is called off tomorrow. We know that there have been cases where survivors were found alive up to 7 days. We need you to blast Jackie Spears, Leland Yee, our governer, the news outlets to continue heir coverage as well as people in the Mexican govt to extend the search past the 96 hour window. The things we need pressed for

INSIST ON A DIVE
EXTEND THE SEARCH PAST THE 96 HOUR WINDOW
GET LOCALS OUT ON THE PONGAS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE TERRAIN

You asked how you could help, this is how you can. We desperately need your help now and this can actually make a difference. If we lose the search effort our fathers lives depend on it. We implore you to please help now.

Jackie Spears contact:
Phone: (650) 342-0300
Phone: (202) 225-3531
email: https://forms.house.gov/speier/webforms/email_jackie.shtml

Leland Yee:
Capitol Office

Phone: (916) 651-4008
San Francisco Office
Phone: (415) 557-7857
San Mateo Office
Phone: (650) 340-8840
email: