Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys i have some things for sale really need to get these out of here because wife is complaining about how she has no room because of all of my "stuff" I'll never use again still. Please help me get her off my back. I am in Pensacola, Florida 32571.

A set of chrome cap power heated non BT mirrors for $300.00 plus shipping

A set of 4 stock 18" aluminum alloy titan rims for $400.00 plus shipping

Nitrous Express kit with bottle opener and a bottle heater with everything you need including the jets for $845.00 plus shipping.

And now have a set of fender flares off of a southern comfort titan for $200.00 plus shipping

Let me know what is going on make your offers please so my wife will get off my back

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
what is a souther comfort titan? Is that what they call texas edition when your not in texas?

anyway free bump!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a southern comfort titan is just basically a titan that is brought to a company and they do it up such as either raise it up and do rims and things inside as well or lower it and do the same..so i guess

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Yep, X2 on what the heck is a "Southern Comfort" Titan????

The only "Southern Comfort" I'm aware of is a Bourbon.........

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
The Southern Comfort option has been on Chevy truck around here for years, but never seen the conversion on a Titan. The fender flares on these were fiberglass and connected to a set of running boards.

Post pics. of the flares so we can see what they look like.

Southern Comfort Parts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
please help me guys!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Do the flares have pockets and rivets on them or are they smooth?:teethmast

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
smooth and i will be putting up pics as soon as i get my camera back..stupid sister

1 - 10 of 10 Posts